BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-03-2024, 05:16 PM   #1
IX3 KING
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw ix3

New iX3

Does anyone have any information on a new iX3.

My iX3 is due back in a years time and I want to know about the new iX3.

Will it be out in a years time or will I have to wait.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2024, 04:07 AM   #2
keninuk
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: iX3 M Sport Pro

There are many articles with approximate information on when the next gen IX3 will start production but none I have seen starting production before summer next year.

https://www.bmwblog.com/2023/12/06/2...0Spring%202026.

If Europe in the above as an example excludes right hand UK models then 2026 is possibly the earliest you will see one.

I have a PCP finishing next March and will buy it and play a 1-3 year waiting game for something I want new or 18-24 months old.

I am new to BMW and really like the implementation on Wireless Android Auto in the IX3 so based on what I am seeing for the Neue Klasse so far I might be looking elsewhere, especially if the next gen IX3 is any bigger than the current one.

Not sure how you are renting/owning your vehicle but BMW will usually I understand extend a PCP deal by 6 months if you have a factory order although that may not work depending on when we can expect them in the UK.

Hopefully someone else may have more accurate information but all these things are subject to change/delays depending on how their hardware and software development progresses.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2024, 02:11 PM   #3
silent ninja
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3

If the new iX3 has more interior space due to packaging advantages, then I will almost certainly get one. The current iX3 is an exceptionally good all round vehicle and it feels great to drive and own.
Appreciate 0