BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-13-2023, 08:36 PM   #1
brandonloos_21
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M

Has anybody purchased a vehicle with the use of KeySavvy? They are more or less an online escrow/dealership service. Looking for first hand experience/reviews.

Looking at purchasing a vehicle (X3 M) that has a lien on title, thinking this would the the safest, fastest, and easiest way to purchase vehicle privately with lien on title.

Note, both seller and myself are PA residents, thus state holds title.

EDIT:

Came back to update this post. I purchased my X3 M from a private seller, and we used KeySavvy as the middleman.

Upon an agreeable purchase price, myself and the seller both signed up for KeySavvy and verified identity. The seller then was able to enter the vehicle and price into the dashboard, using the vin. Then he was asked to confirm vehicle and loan information.

After this, I was able to submit my payment to keysavvy’s account, I chose to use the ACH Payment option, but wire and a few others were also available.

Once payment was sent, the buyer and I now were promoted to create a meet up date. On the morning of the meet up date, keysavvy sent me a temporary registration and plate to print out to be able to drive the vehicle. I had insured the vehicle to also be able to do this.

Once we agreed upon a date and time, we met up and I was handed the keys and vehicle. At this time I logged into the dashboard and selected that I took delivery of the vehicle.

Once I took delivery, a payment to the sellers bank for loan payoff was triggered, as well as a payment to the sellers account for positive equity.

At this time, as I was using the vehicle for the next month, Keysavvy worked with the sellers bank to obtain the title in their name. They operated to send me the title with the correctly filled in information (as they are a registered dealership in Minnesota).

Once I got the title a few weeks later. I was able to go to the DMV and get a plate and pay sales tax on the vehicle.

Overall I will say the process was extremely smooth, and cost under $200 to each party.

For the low price to ensure a seamless and easy vehicle purchase, I would 100% recommend, and would use again!
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2023, 06:38 PM   #2
cava23
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 M Comp

Thanks for the update!
Appreciate 1