BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-13-2021, 03:10 PM   #1
Erfkzoo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X3 M40i

Garage List
G01 - Brand New - Manicci Luxury Custom Fitted Trunk Liner Mats - Full Set in Beige

Brand New full set of Manicci trunk liner mats (X3 2018 or newer). Meant to order the set in black but somehow screwed up the order and received the set in beige. I would keep them but I have an Oyster interior and it looks like I was trying to match, but failed miserably, so I have a new set coming in black.

Set has never been used and I just set them in place to check the fit and to take the pictures.

Link to manufacturer's site: https://www.manicci.com/product/mani...ot-liner-mats/

Another thread where these were discussed along with other options: https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showt...manicci&page=2

Price: $150 (plus shipping) which is $100 off. Located in Southwest CT for local pickup.
Attached Images

Last edited by Erfkzoo; 05-13-2021 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Added vehicle application
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2021, 07:00 AM   #2
Erfkzoo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X3 M40i

Garage List
Sold
Appreciate 0