BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-19-2023, 01:07 PM   #1
Zach12
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 30e xLine

Do any BMW employees monitor these threads ? - Missed BMW sales

Does anyone from BMW monitor any of these threads…?

Just curious.

Mainly because I’m getting nowhere with BMW direct, which is shocking to me, it seems they don’t want my order, nor those of several colleagues who have now given up and ordered Teslas.

We have a salary sacrifice scheme at work, that obviously incentivises electric car option, but it’s via a lease company.

On the BMW website, once you try and select to view new electric cars there a full page advert for the “complimentary wall box or £750 charge credit” which make a big difference to the overall cost.

My questions, I thought were simple, am I still eligible (assumption is yes) but the T&C small print says the car has to be registered before 30th September…..

I’ve tried 2 dealers to ask about eligibility (both said go to BMW customer care).

BMW customer care said I had to go to the sale team at the local dealer…. Going round in circles….

Essentially, given the long lead times (the “offer” runs from 1st April to end of June) I consider this to be almost insulting clickbait as there appears to be no reasonable way I can achieve the register by that date?

I’d assumed it was a misprint, but no-one at BMW knows, or seems to care about my £70k.

It seems I may not join the IX3 club after all, I still would prefer the car…never had this trouble giving dealers my cash before or at least have them provide the courtesy of replying to emails.

:-(
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2023, 02:06 AM   #2
handymanuk
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW IX3 M Sport Pro

Will it be a personal/private sale or company car via a lease company? If it’s the latter then I can understand why they are not interested, since it is the lease company buying the car, not yourself personally. If it’s the former then yes, I can understand your confusion.
Appreciate 0