BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-06-2020, 02:19 AM   #23
Douggie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X1, X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixSpd View Post
I just purchased this one as my existing version is trimmed for G02. I'll post my experience with this seller once I have something to report back on.
Keep us updated. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2020, 09:01 AM   #24
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep
Drives: '16 M3, '23 718 Spyder

Purchased that eBay software by Performance Coding Solutions. Here's my experience below:

- the instructions to download all the software along with some coding cheat sheets are emailed to you within hours of making the purchase
- the single self installer does a seamless job of installing all the right software. You just have to download and import the PSDZDATA manually (as with all previous use of ESys). They provide the latest version of both Lite and Full PSDZDATA. *Note: I would completely uninstall all previous versions of ESys and the Launcher and delete their associated folders prior to installation
- shortly after emailing them with your HWID, the activation code is sent back to you
- support was great and in a timely fashion. I had an issue with the desktop shortcut pointing to the wrong directory, which was resolved easily enough
- I would bump the Launcher Pro's memory setting to High instead of the default as I had an issue saving my changes to the NCD files.
- I was finally able to code some options that were previously trimmed with the older version of ESys Launcher.

Highly recommended!

Past: E92 M3, F87 M2, E39 M5, etc
Appreciate 2
dmicah769.00
kevinkay271.50
      04-07-2020, 06:27 PM   #25
Douggie
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Purchased that eBay software by Performance Coding Solutions. Here's my experience below:

- the instructions to download all the software along with some coding cheat sheets are emailed to you within hours of making the purchase
- the single self installer does a seamless job of installing all the right software. You just have to download and import the PSDZDATA manually (as with all previous use of ESys). They provide the latest version of both Lite and Full PSDZDATA. *Note: I would completely uninstall all previous versions of ESys and the Launcher and delete their associated folders prior to installation
- shortly after emailing them with your HWID, the activation code is sent back to you
- support was great and in a timely fashion. I had an issue with the desktop shortcut pointing to the wrong directory, which was resolved easily enough
- I would bump the Launcher Pro's memory setting to High instead of the default as I had an issue saving my changes to the NCD files.
- I was finally able to code some options that were previously trimmed with the older version of ESys Launcher.

Highly recommended!
Thanks for the update! Happy coding! Remember to share what you coded
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2020, 10:43 PM   #26
kevinwoods
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douggie View Post
Quote:

Highly recommended!
I got my Launcher pro 3.6 from this Ebay seller as well. was able to code closing the trunk with key fob.
Will try other things in a couple days. All all 19 ECUs in my G01 look good. no more trimmed functions.
Appreciate 1
kevinkay271.50
      04-12-2020, 07:47 AM   #27
kevinkay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3

Quote:
Purchased that eBay software by Performance Coding Solutions.

Highly recommended!
Is this a “forever” version (granted you keep the same computer/windows version forever)?

Thnsks for posting!
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2020, 12:19 PM   #28
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep

Quote:
I coded the following features, some using the built in cheat sheets (be sure to enable all of them in the Launcher settings tab prior to using Launcher Pro):
  • close trunk from key fob/door panel button (its in the built-in FDL cheat sheets with the Launcher Pro that was purchased)
  • prevent trunk from opening via key fob when car is locked
    BDC_BODY: VAM_DISABLE_OPEN_LID_AT_NOT_UNLOCKED --> aktiv
  • comfort closing windows/sunroof/mirrors
    BDC_BODY: KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB & PA --> aktiv
  • disable horn at locking from outside when in P and engine running. Disables the annoying horn honk if the car is running and you lock the doors.
    BDC_BODY: VAM_HORN_AT_SECURE --> nicht_aktiv
  • disable legal disclaimers (startup, rear camera, etc)
    HU_NBT: change anything that says "disclaimer" in it's name to "Kein_ld" or "nicht_aktiv"
  • enable video in motion along with both USB port support and other codecs
    HU_NBT:
    SPEEDLOCK_FREISCHALTMENU --> aktiv
    VIDEO_NUR_MIT_HANDBREMSE, VIDEO_FRONT_LOCKED, VIDEO_HANDBRAKE --> all nicht_aktiv
    After coding is completed, press the iDrive up in any menu, without releasing the it, press MEDIA - MENU - MEDIA. Select CD / MM: Deactivate Speedlock
  • display current speed in digital panel's speedometer
    DKOMBI (or whatever your KOMBI is called): DIGIT_GESCHW_ENABLE --> anzeige_kmh/mph
  • fog lights enabled with high beams and parking lights
    BDC_BODY: NSW_AUS_BEI_FL active --> aktiv & NSW_EIN_AUF_LDS_STL --> aktiv
  • enable front seat heat distribution (ie. focus on back vs. bottom)
    HU_NBT: SITZ_FOND, HVAC_SEATHEAT_DISTR_FRONT --> aktiv
    SM2: SHZ_TYP --> werte_02
    BDC_BODY: SITZHEIZUNG_FRONT_schichtung, SITZHEIZUNG_FOND_schichtung --> all aktiv

Last edited by 6ixSpd; 04-12-2020 at 04:35 PM..
Appreciate 3
Douggie142.00
kevinkay271.50
      04-12-2020, 02:28 PM   #29
live
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 x28i, 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
I coded the following features, some using the built in cheat sheets (be sure to enable all of them in the Launcher settings tab prior to using Launcher Pro):

-close trunk from key fob/door panel button
-prevent trunk from opening via key fob when car is locked
-comfort closing windows/sunroof/mirrors
-disable horn at locking from outside when in P and engine running
-disable legal disclaimers (startup, rear camera, etc)
-enable video in motion along with both USB port support and other codecs
-display current speed in digital panel's speedometer
-fog lights enabled with high beams and parking lights
-enable front seat heat distribution (ie. focus on back vs. bottom)
Thanks for sharing! Could you share the code changes for below features or is there a cheat sheet for G01 coding? Much appreciate!

-comfort closing windows/sunroof/mirrors
-disable horn at locking from outside when in P and engine running
-disable legal disclaimers (startup, rear camera, etc)
-display current speed in digital panel's speedometer
-fog lights enabled with high beams and parking lights
-enable front seat heat distribution (ie. focus on back vs. bottom)
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2020, 04:30 PM   #30
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by live View Post
Thanks for sharing! Could you share the code changes for below features or is there a cheat sheet for G01 coding? Much appreciate!
The vast majority are in the built in FDL cheat sheets with the Launcher Pro I purchased. I've manually added to my previous post some of the parameters I can recall.

Appreciate 1
live14.00
      04-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #31
live
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 x28i, 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
The vast majority are in the built in FDL cheat sheets with the Launcher Pro I purchased. I've manually added to my previous post some of the parameters I can recall.
It is very helpful! Thank you mate!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #32
kevinkay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

this is what i coded with older version of Esys
sorry if repeats

Disable Auto Start Stop (ASS)

DME – 3020 – TCM_MSA_Memory - werte =
0 = Default
1= Remember Last Setting (Effectively Disable “ASS” Auto Start Stop)

*Must Code this with the engine off !!

HEAD UNIT CODING-

Legal Disclamers
CAFD_00001EF6_006_034_218.ncd
currant change to
LEGAL_DISCLAIMER_TIME 0A KEIN_ID
MACRO_CAM_LEGALDISCLAIMER 06 KEIN_ID
MACRO_NIVICAM_LDISCLAIMER 06 KEIN_ID

VOLUME pop up
Head unit
VOLUME_POPUP_DISPLAY
change to non active

Play other video format

Head unit, make all active
ENT_CODEC_OGG
ENT_CODEC_XVID
ENT_CODEC_VCD
ENT_MC_VIDEO_SUPPORT
VIDEO PLAYBACK FROM USB
API_USB_VIDEO set to both

ROLLS ROYCE SOUNDS
headunit 3002 AUDIO_TUNER_TRAFFIC
SOUND_SIGNAL_SET ROLLS_ROYCE

VIDEO IN MOTION
HU_NBT2-3000HMI-SPEEDLOCK_FREISCHALTMENU - aktiv

drive controller up and while holding up press MEDIA-MENU-MEDIA choose deactivate

TOWBAR ZOOM
HU_NBT 3001
MACRO_TRAILR_COUPLING - Aktiv

TIRE PRESSURE TEMP
HU_NBT 3001
RDC_DRUCK_TEMP - druck_und_temperatur

ACTIVE CRASH SAFTY CADF-

Disabling seat belt warning
ACSM_5 > Gurtwarnung 3001 > Gurtwarnung_0_0_255 = nicht_aktiv [Default]
ACSM_5 > Gurtwarnung 3001 > Gurtwarnung_1_1_255 = nicht_aktiv [Default]

SECOND BODY CADF coding -

WINDOW ROLL UP INTERRUPT
BDC 3050 -> FH_TUERAUF_STOP_MAUT set to: nicht_aktiv

WINDOWS CLOSE WITH FOB
KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB - Aktiv

VO ADDED 6NS
PIM_DRIVING_TEXT_LENGTH - ALL
OFFICE_MENUE - ACTIVE (then choose on Imenu screen)
Appreciate 3
6ixSpd6014.50
Douggie142.00
      04-13-2020, 09:40 PM   #33
Douggie
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinwoods View Post
I got my Launcher pro 3.6 from this Ebay seller as well. was able to code closing the trunk with key fob.
Will try other things in a couple days. All all 19 ECUs in my G01 look good. no more trimmed functions.
Got the launcher as well. Lol, during installation, a readme.txt popped up and it said TokenMaster's Launcher Pro. Lazy pirates

It's sad that we're "forced" to support these guys. Oh well...
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2020, 07:35 PM   #34
kevinwoods
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Got the launcher as well. Lol, during installation, a readme.txt popped up and it said TokenMaster's Launcher Pro. Lazy pirates

It's sad that we're "forced" to support these guys. Oh well...
I know. I am willing to pay or donate a few more bucks for tokenmaster since it is his work. But I am tired of waiting. This pirate version actually serves the purpose - the customer service is very responsive. I had issue with installation initially and they quickly took care of it.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2020, 03:41 PM   #35
kevinwoods
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
  • close trunk from key fob/door panel button (its in the built-in FDL cheat sheets with the Launcher Pro that was purchased)
  • prevent trunk from opening via key fob when car is locked
    BDC_BODY: VAM_DISABLE_OPEN_LID_AT_NOT_UNLOCKED --> aktiv
  • comfort closing windows/sunroof/mirrors
    BDC_BODY: KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB & PA --> aktiv
  • disable horn at locking from outside when in P and engine running. Disables the annoying horn honk if the car is running and you lock the doors.
    BDC_BODY: VAM_HORN_AT_SECURE --> nicht_aktiv
  • disable legal disclaimers (startup, rear camera, etc)
    HU_NBT: change anything that says "disclaimer" in it's name to "Kein_ld" or "nicht_aktiv"
  • enable video in motion along with both USB port support and other codecs
    HU_NBT:
    SPEEDLOCK_FREISCHALTMENU --> aktiv
    VIDEO_NUR_MIT_HANDBREMSE, VIDEO_FRONT_LOCKED, VIDEO_HANDBRAKE --> all nicht_aktiv
    After coding is completed, press the iDrive up in any menu, without releasing the it, press MEDIA - MENU - MEDIA. Select CD / MM: Deactivate Speedlock
  • display current speed in digital panel's speedometer
    DKOMBI (or whatever your KOMBI is called): DIGIT_GESCHW_ENABLE --> anzeige_kmh/mph
  • fog lights enabled with high beams and parking lights
    BDC_BODY: NSW_AUS_BEI_FL active --> aktiv & NSW_EIN_AUF_LDS_STL --> aktiv
  • enable front seat heat distribution (ie. focus on back vs. bottom)
    HU_NBT: SITZ_FOND, HVAC_SEATHEAT_DISTR_FRONT --> aktiv
    SM2: SHZ_TYP --> werte_02
    BDC_BODY: SITZHEIZUNG_FRONT_schichtung, SITZHEIZUNG_FOND_schichtung --> all aktiv

What is comfort closing?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2020, 03:52 PM   #36
kevinwoods
Private
Rep

Here are the codes for enhanced bluetooth. I get full function of office, including send/receive text message, send/receive emails. Dictate text message and text memo using BMW voice button. record voice memo. Display full message. i have an android phone.

Enhanced Bluetooth ---- Change the following in HU_NBT 3003 all to Active ---- EMAIL_EIN_AUS ---- SMS_EIN_AUS ---- CONTACTS_EIN_AUS ---- CALENDAR_EIN_AUS ---- TEXT_NOTES_EIN_AUS ---- AUDIO_NOTES_EIN_AUS ---- REMINDER_EIN_AUS ---- TASK_EIN_AUS ---- PIM_BILDER_EIN_AUS ---- REMINDER_TRIGGERS_EIN_AUS ---- MACRO_PIM ---- HU_NBT 3000 OFFICE_MENUS_ACTIVE ------------- SPEECH_2_TEXT; PIM_DRIVING_TEXT_LENGTH; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_SMS; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_EMAIL; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_TEXT_NOTE; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_AUDIO_NOTE; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_VOICE_EMAIL: CDMM_USB_COMPOSER_MSD
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2020, 08:28 PM   #37
Douggie
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Here are the codes for enhanced bluetooth. I get full function of office, including send/receive text message, send/receive emails. Dictate text message and text memo using BMW voice button. record voice memo. Display full message. i have an android phone.

Enhanced Bluetooth ---- Change the following in HU_NBT 3003 all to Active ---- EMAIL_EIN_AUS ---- SMS_EIN_AUS ---- CONTACTS_EIN_AUS ---- CALENDAR_EIN_AUS ---- TEXT_NOTES_EIN_AUS ---- AUDIO_NOTES_EIN_AUS ---- REMINDER_EIN_AUS ---- TASK_EIN_AUS ---- PIM_BILDER_EIN_AUS ---- REMINDER_TRIGGERS_EIN_AUS ---- MACRO_PIM ---- HU_NBT 3000 OFFICE_MENUS_ACTIVE ------------- SPEECH_2_TEXT; PIM_DRIVING_TEXT_LENGTH; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_SMS; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_EMAIL; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_TEXT_NOTE; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_AUDIO_NOTE; PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_VOICE_EMAIL: CDMM_USB_COMPOSER_MSD
I think VO coding 6NS does the same?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2020, 07:50 AM   #38
kevinwoods
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I think VO coding 6NS does the same?
Never attempted a VO coding before. But it only took a few minutes to code all parameters above using FDL.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2020, 12:07 PM   #39
kevinwoods
Private
Rep

Anyone has experience with changing default driving mode to sport?

I got this from other posts below. But in my 2019 X3 G01, I only have comfort, ecoproefficient and PHEVhybrid. There is no sport option.
Do I need to manually change Werte value?

BDC_BODY: FesPiaDefaultLastUserMode
Change normal driving mode, original is Comfort.

1 - Sport
2 - Sport+
3 - Sport Individual
4 - Comfort
5 - Comfort+
6 - Comfort Individual
7 - Eco
8 - Eco+
9 - Eco Individual
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2020, 07:54 PM   #40
Douggie
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

I got this from other posts below. But in my 2019 X3 G01, I only have comfort, ecoproefficient and PHEVhybrid. There is no sport option.

1 - Sport
2 - Sport+
3 - Sport Individual
4 - Comfort
5 - Comfort+
6 - Comfort Individual
7 - Eco
8 - Eco+
9 - Eco Individual
Yes. Just change the Werte value.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2020, 09:12 PM   #41
kevinwoods
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

1 - Sport
2 - Sport+
3 - Sport Individual
4 - Comfort
5 - Comfort+
6 - Comfort Individual
7 - Eco
8 - Eco+
9 - Eco Individual
Yes. Just change the Werte value.
Thanks. I will give it a try tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2020, 03:42 AM   #42
Douggie
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I know. I am willing to pay or donate a few more bucks for tokenmaster since it is his work. But I am tired of waiting. This pirate version actually serves the purpose - the customer service is very responsive. I had issue with installation initially and they quickly took care of it.
Damn. Mine stopped working and those guys are not responding. Is yours still working?
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2021, 09:20 AM   #43
kevinkay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Anyone code the start engine WITHOUT pressing brake pedal?

I tried STARTLOCK_BRAKE changed to "not active"
which I think worked in previous model BMW's?? but I can't get it work. Tried double press and holding on second press, still get dash message to hold the brake.

PIA having to stick a snowy boot in when warming up the car while clearing the snow, and not being able to reach over while getting the dog in on the passenger side.
NEVER buying a new car without remote starting again......
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2021, 05:55 PM   #44
gugin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

Deleted. Posted in the wrong thread.
Appreciate 0