BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-01-2024, 05:06 PM   #1
n.b
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d Estate, BMW X3

Question iDrive and cockpit issues - Help

Hello,

Was hoping someone could help out with some iDrive issues im having with a 2015 X3 i have just purchased.

The most obvious issue is the Services Requirements section is empty, i can click on history to see what services it has had but the requirements are missing so i dont know when the next ones are due, however when i start the car on the drivers dash it states 6000 miles till next service, so its there but not showing on the main system.

Attached to that issue the time and date do not save or sync up automatically, but again on the drivers dash it shows.

Lastly when i press the call button on the steering wheel it doesnt show the last dialled number on the dash, i know its happening in the background because if i press it twice it calls and shows up on the main system, but no actions on the steering wheel have an effect on the drivers dash.

Ill attach some pictures to this post but if anyone has any suggestions or knows what issues i have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0