BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-25-2019, 11:54 AM   #1
The.bands
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2.0D Msport+

DentWizard (UK) - Recommended!

Had picked a couple of small supermarket dents on the rear door of my X3 grrrrr but as I opted for the C.A.R.S Insurance the dealer offered was able to have these fixed for free today (OK I know I paid for the insurance originally).

Anyway, the company appointed to do the work was DentWizard ventures.
What a top job they have done, no sign whatsoever of the two dents - see before and after pics.

Don't know what they charge if you go direct but wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Had two technicians come, the first did the pull on the two dents one of which needed nothing more afterwards, the second needed a very small fill and paint as the paintwork had originally been marked. Dent pull was done in about 30 mins and the paint job done in about an hour.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 02:13 PM   #2
MediaMan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3 3.0dM, Phytonic Blue

Seems you had a good result. The company has very mixed views on Google reviews, mainly relating to the time for an appointment. There's always going to be good and bad, like any review site.

I've a tiny dent near the fuel filler cap, could live with it bit it will eat away at me, so may try sources local to me.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 02:18 PM   #3
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

I’ve used Dent Devils before, the work was very good but pretty expensive, they charge per panel, think it’s £70 for one panel and then £50 per extra panel. I had 2 tiny dents on separate panels so cost me £120 for 30 minutes work!
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2019, 02:07 AM   #4
The.bands
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2.0D Msport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaMan View Post
Seems you had a good result. The company has very mixed views on Google reviews, mainly relating to the time for an appointment. There's always going to be good and bad, like any review site.

I've a tiny dent near the fuel filler cap, could live with it bit it will eat away at me, so may try sources local to me.
It's true I had to wait about 6 weeks for an appointment but as I said, cant fault the result so worth it in the end
Appreciate 0