BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-24-2019, 07:46 AM   #23
Barathon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANK_CH View Post
Again Europe official release date is Sept. 6th!
I'd bet money that the reason for that is they are being built in mid-late July and then need to be shipped overseas and that process takes a couple months. I have an 8 Jul production date on mine and it is being delivered to Germany, the expected arrival date is late August.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 11:00 AM   #24
SANK_CH
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: A Number 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barathon View Post
I'd bet money that the reason for that is they are being built in mid-late July and then need to be shipped overseas and that process takes a couple months. I have an 8 Jul production date on mine and it is being delivered to Germany, the expected arrival date is late August.
Hi Barathon,

it takes only 5 weeks for the cars to leave South Carolina plant and arrive at BMW Dealer in Central Europe. Are you pickup your car in Germany? Your dealer did not talk you about September 6th?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 12:00 PM   #25
Barathon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Hi Barathon,

it takes only 5 weeks for the cars to leave South Carolina plant and arrive at BMW Dealer in Central Europe. Are you pickup your car in Germany? Your dealer did not talk you about September 6th?
My situation is quite unique, I am deployed to the Middle East, I purchased through an overseas military program so the dealership is in Germany but I'm moving as soon as I get done with this deployment. So the X4M is getting built, shipped to Germany and then shipped back to the US lol. It's a mess.

But it's a US spec vehicle getting built 8 Jul and is expected in Germany in late Aug. The time-line equals out to be 1 week of build and 6 weeks for transport/shipping.

Last edited by Barathon; 06-24-2019 at 12:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 12:04 PM   #26
noushy
///M Fan
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp, X5M Comp, iX M60

My dealer treats me the same with all vehicles and this is by no means any more special than the others as I have ordered a X3M comp. My current drive is an Alpina B7 and I have a M8 comp planned for end of the year. Best scenario is 3% of MSRP plus $1500 loyalty is a fair and great deal. They can be had if you ask around. Peace

BTW I received my allocation last week from the regional manager at BMW NA. So there were some assigned last week. Mine was in the order bank since it first opened for this model.

Noushy
2023 Audi RS6 Avant Daytona Gray/Black
2024 BMW X5M Comp Brooklyn Gray/Taruma Brown, Titanium Exhaust on order
Appreciate 1
FSociety3810.00
      06-24-2019, 12:07 PM   #27
Mani59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E38 735i SE Individual

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole421 View Post
Let's hope BMW doesn't hold them like they did with previous models for an official release date to dealers.
Again Europe official release date is Sept. 6th!
My dealer has advised that they are getting theirs in August (latest)

Visit my (mainly) BMW gallery http://jetone.co.uk
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 12:09 PM   #28
noushy
///M Fan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
anyone paying MSRP for these is a moron, sorry but there is so much competition and this isn't even the best one out there, late to the party and underwhelming...

Now the new M3/M4 I can understand MSRP for those.

Look at the Alfa and the crazy discounts on those, can get one brand new under $70K I am guessing the same will happen to the F Pace in a few months (they just started arriving at dealerships over the last month after almost a year of delays).
I'll be looking at what hey have coming in to confirm I actually will get one. As for MSRP...I can wait until real discounts are available; $1500 is not enticing enough for me to purchase....and M3/M4 should not be purchased for MSRP either...no car is worth it; EVER IJS
Don't ever pay sticker. That is ridiculous. Be patient there are many good dealers out there.

Noushy
Appreciate 1
FSociety3810.00
      06-24-2019, 12:12 PM   #29
SM2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Audi S6 | 2017 BMW M2 | 2

They should start coming in now, I have seen a couple for sale online.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 12:19 PM   #30
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWModel3 View Post
Who else is paying markup for these
Paying markup for old idrive and no live cockpit. MSRP would be stupid.
Appreciate 1
FSociety3810.00
      06-24-2019, 12:20 PM   #31
Evetron
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

The other day I got a car from bmw when it was there getting fixed. It was a brand new X3... with 7 miles on it...
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 12:28 PM   #32
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A-10C

Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
anyone paying MSRP for these is a moron, sorry but there is so much competition and this isn't even the best one out there, late to the party and underwhelming...

Look at the Alfa and the crazy discounts on those, can get one brand new under $70K I am guessing the same will happen to the F Pace in a few months (they just started arriving at dealerships over the last month after almost a year of delays).
I'll be looking at what hey have coming in to confirm I actually will get one. As for MSRP...I can wait until real discounts are available; $1500 is not enticing enough for me to purchase....and M3/M4 should not be purchased for MSRP either...no car is worth it; EVER IJS
Don't ever pay sticker. That is ridiculous. Be patient there are many good dealers out there.

Noushy
Just getting 3% off MSRP is ridiculous! You should find a new dealer (if you think that's a good deal, much less a fair deal) and you're buying cars like that, often.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 12:29 PM   #33
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evetron View Post
The other day I got a car from bmw when it was there getting fixed. It was a brand new X3... with 7 miles on it...
Ok.

But I have to ask, what's your point?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 12:30 PM   #34
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

I agree with those who say it is crazy to pay MSRP for one of these. I considered waiting for the X3M, but my deal on the X6M made me pass. 80k, with a discount, on a X3M or low 90's on a fully loaded X6M made me take the X6M. No regrets.
      06-24-2019, 12:36 PM   #35
gtenedio
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '%E2%80%9909 e92 m3, '19 X3, %

drove this truck yesterday at a m tour event. its rediculous. feels a lot more planted than a stelvio quad.
comp suspension is definitely stiff!
      06-24-2019, 12:43 PM   #36
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Orders in! Thank you F85Matt
      06-24-2019, 12:53 PM   #37
M4 GTS
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 02M3 19X3M40 on order 21 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's on first View Post
Just getting 3% off MSRP is ridiculous! You should find a new dealer (if you think that's a good deal, much less a fair deal) and you're buying cars like that, often.
+1
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 01:14 PM   #38
noushy
///M Fan
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Noushy
Dealer market is 6% so asking for 3% plus incentives for a brand new model like a X3M is reasonable. Yes I get more but this is a good starting place.

Noushy
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 02:00 PM   #39
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Fresh
Attached Images

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 4
Gonven623.50
Ilyam5888.50
FSociety3810.00
ando2000.50
      06-24-2019, 04:17 PM   #40
AlterZgo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 23 X3 M40i, 21 911S, 24 Taycan

Quote:
Really? I'm sure people would love to purchase a 911 GT3/GT3RS for MSRP. Or, how about a 911R for MSRP?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 04:18 PM   #41
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Noushy
Dealer market is 6% so asking for 3% plus incentives for a brand new model like a X3M is reasonable. Yes I get more but this is a good starting place.

Noushy
If you say (think so). Incorrect though.

Seriously you need to shop around, just trying to help you out my friend.

You're new here. I think you'll learn a lot.

Good times are ahead for you.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 04:20 PM   #42
noushy
///M Fan
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Noushy

Noushy

Best deal personally was $500 over invoice plus all incentives. X5M. Pretty sure for a new order, not off dealer lot that was solid. Just saying but appreciate it. Welcome to see the best deals anyone got on a brand new X3M ordered vehicle. Not a HEA car.

Noushy
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 05:03 PM   #43
FCBayernFTW
BMW Brand fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X4 M40i

Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2018 BMW X3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWModel3 View Post
Who else is paying markup for these
Paying markup for old idrive and no live cockpit. MSRP would be stupid.
Wait. I thought Live cockpit was standard? Pretty sure the camo'd one I saw earlier this year in Germany had it.
      06-24-2019, 05:14 PM   #44
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Noushy

Noushy

Best deal personally was $500 over invoice plus all incentives. X5M. Pretty sure for a new order, not off dealer lot that was solid. Just saying but appreciate it. Welcome to see the best deals anyone got on a brand new X3M ordered vehicle. Not a HEA car.

Noushy
There will be a post in the X3/4M forum where people will post all their current purchase and lease deals as they start happening.
Appreciate 1
noushy1655.00