BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
XBimmers | BMW X3 Forum BMW X3/X4 Forums BMW X3 (G01) / X4 (G02) Forum 2019 and 2020 BMW X3 Order and Price Guides - What's your build??

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-05-2018, 06:33 PM   #23
arciga18
Brigadier General
arciga18's Avatar
1358
Rep
3,172
Posts

Drives: LeMans/ Chestnut E90, RWD
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
Can't help with pricing since my X3 is a buyback.
OH please explain more...

I have the same issues.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2018, 08:36 PM   #24
r3t1cal
Private First Class
r3t1cal's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
178
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Petaluma, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Just talked to my dealer and putting my order in tomorrow.

I also decided to upgrade myself to the equally equipped M40i...I've been spending to much time on this forum.
__________________
BMW CCA Member # 544723
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2018, 10:44 PM   #25
ghostdog1108
Private
24
Rep
76
Posts

Drives: 2019' X3 M40i CARBON BLACK
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Eau Claire, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3t1cal View Post
Just talked to my dealer and putting my order in tomorrow.

I also decided to upgrade myself to the equally equipped M40i...I've been spending to much time on this forum.
Do you have an official date as to when the order can be executed? ( Assuming you are talking about a 2019.......,)
__________________
2019 X3 M40i CARBON BLACK
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2018, 11:06 PM   #26
r3t1cal
Private First Class
r3t1cal's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
178
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Petaluma, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostdog1108 View Post
Do you have an official date as to when the order can be executed? ( Assuming you are talking about a 2019.......,)
At 6PM today the dealer told me "allocations are available for 2019, I'll place your order tomorrow (7/6/2018)"


I'll confirm tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 05:23 AM   #27
Kief
Brigadier General
Kief's Avatar
United_States
3335
Rep
4,757
Posts

Drives: '20 X5 M50i; '20 ///M4CS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
Can't help with pricing since my X3 is a buyback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
OH please explain more...

I have the same issues.
What's up boys?? Did I miss these M40i buybacks along the way??
What's the issue?
__________________
__________________
'20-F82 M4CS; '20-G05 M50i; '18-F80 M3CS*; '18-F80 M3CS*; '18-F85 X5M*; '18-G01 X3M40i*; '18-F80 M3ZCP*; '17-F80 M3ZCP*; '15-F15 X5*; '15-F82 M4*; '12-E92 335is*; '11-E70 X5d; '11-E89 Z435is*;'09-E89 Z435i*; '08-E92 335i*; '06-E90 330i*; '05-E83 X3*; '04-E83 X3*; '03-E46 325Ci* *retired
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #28
CharlieKenn
New Member
4
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: 2008 X3 (planning to add 2019)
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone know when production on the xDrive 30i will actually begin and what we might expect for delivery if ordered today? I get different answers from different dealers and none seem confident of these dates. I probably will order today, and I really want Active Cruise (5DF) so I might get caught in a delay over that.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 09:58 AM   #29
r3t1cal
Private First Class
r3t1cal's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
178
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Petaluma, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKenn View Post
Does anyone know when production on the xDrive 30i will actually begin and what we might expect for delivery if ordered today? I get different answers from different dealers and none seem confident of these dates. I probably will order today, and I really want Active Cruise (5DF) so I might get caught in a delay over that.
I've heard end of August to mid September.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 05:08 PM   #30
skier219
Captain
United_States
576
Rep
959
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 M40i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Start of production for X models is August, but I haven't heard if there is a specific date in August when that happens. I had understood that the first deliveries would probably begin in late August or early September.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 06:15 PM   #31
r3t1cal
Private First Class
r3t1cal's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
178
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Petaluma, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKenn View Post
Does anyone know when production on the xDrive 30i will actually begin and what we might expect for delivery if ordered today? I get different answers from different dealers and none seem confident of these dates. I probably will order today, and I really want Active Cruise (5DF) so I might get caught in a delay over that.
I just got my production number for my 2019 M40i. Scheduled for week 33 (8/12/2018) with a delivery 4 weeks later. Putting me right in the middle of September!

I can't wait!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 06:42 PM   #32
CharlieKenn
New Member
4
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: 2008 X3 (planning to add 2019)
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

You beat me by just a little r3t1cal. I placed my order (2019 xDrive30i) less than two hours ago and my production number currently shows only "order received", but I assume that will update soon. When did you place your order?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 07:55 PM   #33
BobsM3Coupe
Colonel
BobsM3Coupe's Avatar
United_States
636
Rep
2,389
Posts

Drives: 2021 X5MC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3t1cal View Post
I just got my production number for my 2019 M40i. Scheduled for week 33 (8/12/2018) with a delivery 4 weeks later. Putting me right in the middle of September!

I can't wait!
From what I learned from a few dealers, all 2019 X3 X drive models will start building that week. But some don't have allocation yet.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 07:58 PM   #34
BobsM3Coupe
Colonel
BobsM3Coupe's Avatar
United_States
636
Rep
2,389
Posts

Drives: 2021 X5MC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3t1cal View Post
I just got my production number for my 2019 M40i. Scheduled for week 33 (8/12/2018) with a delivery 4 weeks later. Putting me right in the middle of September!

I can't wait!
Best I could get from 2 days of research is 9.5% off msrp. This is with a couple dealers who have allotment. Others might give a better discount, but your order may sit for a month or two. Anyone do better?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 11:10 PM   #35
r3t1cal
Private First Class
r3t1cal's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
178
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Petaluma, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
Best I could get from 2 days of research is 9.5% off msrp. This is with a couple dealers who have allotment. Others might give a better discount, but your order may sit for a month or two. Anyone do better?
I got around 12%, but it was because of issue which occurred with the 2018. Overall an amazing deal, thank god I've learned patience!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2018, 05:26 PM   #36
BobsM3Coupe
Colonel
BobsM3Coupe's Avatar
United_States
636
Rep
2,389
Posts

Drives: 2021 X5MC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3t1cal View Post
I got around 12%, but it was because of issue which occurred with the 2018. Overall an amazing deal, thank god I've learned patience!
I guess with the $1500 rebate, I could say I was then getting about a 12% discount, but I imagine your deal would then bump up to about 14%.
Either way, considering the 2019 pricing was just released and the vehicles don't start assembly until the middle of next month, I think we did pretty well. Of course, like with anything, a few months from now, the discounts will be better. They always are.
Well at some dealers anyway.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2018, 01:46 PM   #37
Yobyot
Captain
Yobyot's Avatar
390
Rep
987
Posts

Drives: MY19 X3 M40i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
Greg Poland at Pacific BMW yesterday said the 2019 X3 order bank was open. So it sounds like you can order now. I'm figuring out an order for a 2019 X3 M40i to replace my 2018 M40i. I'm changing from the current 21" to the 20" wheels and getting the Adaptive M Suspension. Even though Phytonic Blue looks great, this time I'm going with Alpine White.
This is precisely what happened to me after a visit to a dealer yesterday for color shopping. I was all set on blue; then I saw a sold M40i in white with the blue stitching on black leather and changed my mind instantly. The contrast of the M Performance upgrades contrast so well with white. Plus, white is an easier-care color here in New England.

The car that stole my heart has oak trim; I want the matte wood trim.

What a stunner the M40i is in white!
__________________
MY18 X3 30i:
Produced: 2018-03-15; Delivered: 2018-03-29
MY19 X3 M40i:
Produced: 2018-08-15; Delivered 2018-08-22
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 11:27 AM   #38
pcmike
Captain
United_States
140
Rep
871
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lake Worth, FL

iTrader: (0)

Good news, finally! I got my production number! The website doesn't have any dates on it for me to post officially so I'm going to hold off on revealing the dates I was given so as not to jinx myself.. but with any luck I should have my new car fairly soon after production begins!
__________________


Fully Loaded
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 12:13 PM   #39
tonymac1
Captain
tonymac1's Avatar
United_States
273
Rep
779
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 M40i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmike View Post
Good news, finally! I got my production number! The website doesn't have any dates on it for me to post officially so I'm going to hold off on revealing the dates I was given so as not to jinx myself.. but with any luck I should have my new car fairly soon after production begins!
Hi Mike can you clear your pm inbox, i tried to send you a pm...
__________________
2011 E90 M3-Silverstone II
2019 X3 M40i-Dark Graphite
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #40
BobsM3Coupe
Colonel
BobsM3Coupe's Avatar
United_States
636
Rep
2,389
Posts

Drives: 2021 X5MC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmike View Post
Good news, finally! I got my production number! The website doesn't have any dates on it for me to post officially so I'm going to hold off on revealing the dates I was given so as not to jinx myself.. but with any luck I should have my new car fairly soon after production begins!
I just placed an order for 2019 X3 M40i. Order received correctly showing colors and options along with standard features. I noticed under standard features, it states Sport leather steering wheel. I hope it comes through with the M Sport leather steering wheel like the 2019 M40i's are supposed to? Hopefully as the process moves along, it will show up.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 07:52 PM   #41
darrylo
Head Idiot
darrylo's Avatar
United_States
247
Rep
546
Posts

Drives: 2018 G01 X3 x30i
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
I just placed an order for 2019 X3 M40i. Order received correctly showing colors and options along with standard features. I noticed under standard features, it states Sport leather steering wheel. I hope it comes through with the M Sport leather steering wheel like the 2019 M40i's are supposed to? Hopefully as the process moves along, it will show up.
It's probably BMW just not updating their ordering system, but I'd pester your sales guy about this. It's not the right description.

From the pricing guide, the "Sport leather steering wheel" (option 255) is standard on the x30i, but that's not the M wheel. You want to see the description, "M Steering Wheel" (option 710), which is supposedly standard on the M40i, again according to the pricing guide.

(I get the impression that BMW builds these cars via these option numbers. If so, it's probably in your best interest to make sure the numbers are correct. BMW should have checks in place to make sure that M40i's are built with the proper options, but perhaps they haven't yet updated that for the 2019 cars.)
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 08:00 PM   #42
BobsM3Coupe
Colonel
BobsM3Coupe's Avatar
United_States
636
Rep
2,389
Posts

Drives: 2021 X5MC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylo View Post
It's probably BMW just not updating their ordering system, but I'd pester your sales guy about this. It's not the right description.

From the pricing guide, the "Sport leather steering wheel" (option 255) is standard on the x30i, but that's not the M wheel. You want to see the description, "M Steering Wheel" (option 710), which is supposedly standard on the M40i, again according to the pricing guide.

(I get the impression that BMW builds these cars via these option numbers. If so, it's probably in your best interest to make sure the numbers are correct. BMW should have checks in place to make sure that M40i's are built with the proper options, but perhaps they haven't yet updated that for the 2019 cars.)
I'll check with my dealer in a couple days. Hopefully before then, BMW's system will update the info on my build.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 09:13 PM   #43
pcmike
Captain
United_States
140
Rep
871
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lake Worth, FL

iTrader: (0)

My order is just like Bobís and Iíll also follow up with my dealer later this week or next. Would hate to have the wrong steering wheel.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2018, 03:46 AM   #44
swestland85
Second Lieutenant
swestland85's Avatar
Netherlands
75
Rep
205
Posts

Drives: BMW G01 + F21
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Netherlands

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I'm going to join the club!

Placed order yesterday, delivery around 10th of October in Holland, for the following:

X3 30d M Sport - 2019 Model
Black sapphire
Alu trim roofrails + alu window trim
Individual Piano High gloss interior panels
Vernasca Black leather
Sport seats (with memory)
High Executive
HUD
M brakes (part of M Sport package)
M steering wheel (710)
Adaptive suspension
21" Individual V spoke wheels style 726I
Parking assistant plus
Driving assistant plus
Moonroof
Harman/Kardon speakers

Lot of these options are standard in the US but in Europe it's all additional, so mine is quite specced. Couldn't get sensatec dashboard as it's now exclusively linked to the Luxury Line and not available for production before week 18 in 2019 ! So I really miss this option as it gives more luxury interior but didn't want to wait for another year. (Maybe dealer was exaggerating on when it would be available again but I was in his office when he tried to put the order in and system just denied it, so at least something is going on with that option)

__________________
My Cars: X3 (G01) 30d M-Sport, Sapphire Black | Mini Clubman S (F54), Midnight Black, dechromed.
Previous cars: E91 330d High Executive, Sapphire Black | F21 120i M Sport, Sapphire Black | F31 320dA Efficient Dynamics Edition, High Executive, Imperialblue, Luxury Line, Style 392 17" | E90 325i Montego blue, saddelbrown leather, V-style 285 17" rims
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST