BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-12-2024, 12:57 PM   #1
bad430benz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

MSS drop......MSS contact info

So I went on their website to ask a couple of questions . I clicked on the "contact" link and emailed them . Just got a reply back from AWESOME and they said they are just resellers and that I need to contact the people I bought them from . I bought them from a reseller so that won't work . Has anyone ever contacted them ?

Or maybe someone here can answer my questions . I was looking for a possible picture of their setup at max low . Also wondering if their max low would cause any damage or if their recommended ride height is daily driver specs ?
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2024, 02:27 PM   #2
ThirstyX3M
Private
Rep
Drives: X3MC

Garage List
22 X3m comp  [10.00]
2022 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad430benz View Post
So I went on their website to ask a couple of questions . I clicked on the "contact" link and emailed them . Just got a reply back from AWESOME and they said they are just resellers and that I need to contact the people I bought them from . I bought them from a reseller so that won't work . Has anyone ever contacted them ?

Or maybe someone here can answer my questions . I was looking for a possible picture of their setup at max low . Also wondering if their max low would cause any damage or if their recommended ride height is daily driver specs ?
Try emailing david.coker@mss.company
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2024, 02:39 PM   #3
bad430benz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

thank you !
Appreciate 1