BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

12-09-2019, 05:25 PM   #1
prolix21
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Transit time from Spartanburg to Colorado?

Curious if anyone knew how long transit typically takes to Colorado? Have seen a few Colorado residents on here.

According to mybmw garage the car was done the week of the 25th, then went through the various final steps and has been in transit since last Sunday, 12/2. The website says delivered, but if I call the production status tracking # it says still in transit.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2019, 05:45 PM   #2
Mpetey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MY20 X4 M40i

Garage List
2020 X4 m40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolix21 View Post
Curious if anyone knew how long transit typically takes to Colorado? Have seen a few Colorado residents on here.

According to mybmw garage the car was done the week of the 25th, then went through the various final steps and has been in transit since last Sunday, 12/2. The website says delivered, but if I call the production status tracking # it says still in transit.
My showed "awaiting carrier assignment" until the time it showed up to dealer. From the moment it hit that status i would say it was about 5-6 days?
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2019, 07:34 PM   #3
X4MforME
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M

Garage List
2020 X4M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolix21 View Post

Who's your dealer? Pretty much have to stalk them to know if your cars there yet. I went down there and found it on the lot before they knew they had it... (got the "oh he dropped it off way in the back and we couldn't see it....)
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2019, 08:24 PM   #4
Grahamstine1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X3 m40i

Took about 9 days from 'Production Complete' to Delivery on 11/4. And, there was a decent storm this Fall that slowed transit down - so may have been quicker w/ good weather.
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2019, 08:27 PM   #5
prolix21
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowMeaWay View Post
Who's your dealer? Pretty much have to stalk them to know if your cars there yet. I went down there and found it on the lot before they knew they had it... (got the "oh he dropped it off way in the back and we couldn't see it....)
Co's in Loveland - our CA is been good to work with so I'm also trying not to drive him nuts
Appreciate 0