BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #23
Redcapote
Private
Rep
Drives: N/A

The "hormonal response" ingredient cannot be ignored. Full-body strength training (i.e., training all the major muscle groups in one workout with big dynamic exercises) will create a greater testosterone production response than will split routines (back and biceps only on one given day). Testosterone is friggin important, but most average guys ignore that importance. That's what makes us huge and girls not. If you're watching Everybody Loves Raymond and eating whatever foofoo shit your girlfriend eats, you're not going to get big.

Educate yourself on foods that help produce more testosterone (good!) and foods that are estrogenic (bad!). Eat more meat and veggies. And in general, be a man, don't listen to soft fluffy music, and train like an animal. Eat, train, ice bath, sleep.

There's nothing like a strong body to make anything you wear look good.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #24
TACA A320
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 328i M Sport 6MT, E90 328i

Thanks for the input guys! I have modified my breakfast and replaced the waffles with some GoLean cereal that supposedly has as much protein as eating eggs (which is good cause I'm not an egg kind of guy lmao)
      02-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #25
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
no you're right, workouts are diff for everyone for sure. that's a routine to help. some people need 5-6 routines to grow, others need 2-3 with perfect form to grow.
I wish I was lucky enough to be able to keep gaining size off of 2-3 different workouts. Oh well, after many years and many plateau's I've got a good routine that working for me. Of course I'll plateau again, and need to give a different routine a shot.
Appreciate 0