BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Closed Thread

04-01-2019, 08:13 AM   #1
Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
April Fools!

What are some of the best past or present April fools jokes you pulled or heard about?
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2019, 08:22 AM   #2
Zing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M4

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
upstatedoc7558.50
N54Yankee2707.00
Maynard3848.00
King Rudi13154.00
DETRoadster11456.00
      04-01-2019, 08:27 AM   #3
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

i may try the turkey leg bit
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2019, 08:37 AM   #4
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
That was one hell of a turkey!
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      04-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #5
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
That was one hell of a turkey!
I was thinking the same.

The amazon echo reminds me of my boys.

They come over to the house, the eldest sees the echo and gives me a funny look. I leave the room and they are both laughing and refuse to tell me what's going on. The next morning I get to work, log into amazon to get a few things and the amount of sex toys and 55 gallon drums of anal lube that was in my shopping cart was astounding. I was actually impressed that they were able to come up with that much stuff to order in the short period of time that I was out of the room. Pretty damn funny, I'll give them that.
Appreciate 2
DETRoadster11456.00
Zing577.50
      04-01-2019, 11:46 AM   #6
chetrickerman
ECUTek Master Tuner
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 YMB

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [9.00]
Russian collusion
Hawkeye2069.50
      04-01-2019, 02:22 PM   #7
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I was thinking the same.

The amazon echo reminds me of my boys.

They come over to the house, the eldest sees the echo and gives me a funny look. I leave the room and they are both laughing and refuse to tell me what's going on. The next morning I get to work, log into amazon to get a few things and the amount of sex toys and 55 gallon drums of anal lube that was in my shopping cart was astounding. I was actually impressed that they were able to come up with that much stuff to order in the short period of time that I was out of the room. Pretty damn funny, I'll give them that.
You raised some good ones, Rudi!

Many, many, years ago we played an April fools joke on a buddy at work. We took a 2" fender washer and glued it to the front passenger side side tire on his car with industrial strength flexible adhesive. He drove off to get lunch and we all watched from a 2nd floor balcony that overlooked the parking lot. Tick...tick...tick...tick... as he drove away. He came back complaining about a bad CV joint and immediately booked in with his mechanic. It ended up coming loose on the way to the shop that afternoon so they never could find anything wrong with his car.

Same guy but not on April 1: One of us had found a "I'm a pretty little bitch" glitter covered sticker somewhere and bought it. We all lived in Oregon where you cant pump your own gas. So naturally we stuck the "I'm a pretty little bitch" sticker on the inside of this dude's gas door. The one place where others will see it but he never will. It was on there for at least a year before he took a trip up to Seattle and finally had to pump his own gas on the way.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Joekerr7929.00
      04-01-2019, 02:27 PM   #8
chetrickerman
ECUTek Master Tuner
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 YMB

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [9.00]
Attached Images

04-01-2019, 02:32 PM   #9
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
You raised some good ones, Rudi!

Many, many, years ago we played an April fools joke on a buddy at work. We took a 2" fender washer and glued it to the front passenger side side tire on his car with industrial strength flexible adhesive. He drove off to get lunch and we all watched from a 2nd floor balcony that overlooked the parking lot. Tick...tick...tick...tick... as he drove away. He came back complaining about a bad CV joint and immediately booked in with his mechanic. It ended up coming loose on the way to the shop that afternoon so they never could find anything wrong with his car.

Same guy but not on April 1: One of us had found a "I'm a pretty little bitch" glitter covered sticker somewhere and bought it. We all lived in Oregon where you cant pump your own gas. So naturally we stuck the "I'm a pretty little bitch" sticker on the inside of this dude's gas door. The one place where others will see it but he never will. It was on there for at least a year before he took a trip up to Seattle and finally had to pump his own gas on the way.
Nice!

Being a former cable/data tech we were always bad for tricks being played on each other involving data snips or zip ties. In restaurants, since we usually always had our pouches on our belts, we would either cut the straw under the lid of someone's drink or cut a small 45 degree notch just above the lid. Simply cutting the straw to where they couldn't see it would cause no beverage dispensary at all, the notch would cause just enough liquid to come up and then either dribble out or squirt a little on their chin/neck. If they were drinking from a can, we would poke a hole in the front of the can close to the mouth. Once they tilted the can it basically poured down their neck/chest.

Zip ties are great for all kinds of shenanigans. Wrapping them around driveshafts is great! Using them on the bathroom door handles then creating a chain to another door handle and locking people in bathrooms is always fun.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2019, 01:12 AM   #10
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

According to Fox News, there's now 3 Mexican Countries ( it was likely a typo but sounded like a joke )

Rolex Submariner to be discontinued ( a stupid spoiled watch site mentioned that , I didn't even bother to check it out )

Last edited by Nivarox; 04-02-2019 at 01:19 AM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread