BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-23-2022, 11:33 PM   #1
bimmerz22
Rep
Drives: bmw x3

XDrive 30i options

Hi, new to BMW and to this forum. I'm waiting for my Acura lease to expire before purchasing an X3 XDrive30i. I have a question about packages-I noticed on the website, when trying to build my car, there are no options for the driver assist package or the parking assist package. Were these options ever available for the X3? Or have these just been eliminated because of all the supply shortages (kinda like the HK and wireless charger etc)? Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2022, 04:04 AM   #2
JJ 911SC
Crusty Old Navy Chief
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i, 1983 911SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerz22 View Post
Hi, new to BMW and to this forum. I'm waiting for my Acura lease to expire before purchasing an X3 XDrive30i. I have a question about packages-I noticed on the website, when trying to build my car, there are no options for the driver assist package or the parking assist package. Were these options ever available for the X3? Or have these just been eliminated because of all the supply shortages (kinda like the HK and wireless charger etc)? Thanks.
Supply Shortages. Buy your lease out and wait.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2022, 10:35 AM   #3
JaeP
Private
Rep
Drives: '21 X3 x30i Dinan Sport gone

Yes, the options list was very complete a year ago when I looked to build a 3.0. Now it's limited with the chip supply shortage. Things can expect to change when the shortage goes away, I'm told.

They are reserving for the M40 and X3M models for now.
Appreciate 0