BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-21-2024, 11:55 PM   #1
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

360 3D enhanced parking for the X4. You car's ophthalmologist recommends.

When it comes to the most popular vehicle types in Hong Kong, SUVs undoubtedly take the crown. With their large body size and practical interior space for passengers and storage, SUVs are highly favored.
However, SUV owners in Hong Kong face the challenge of limited parking space due to the overall smaller and narrower dimensions of parking lots, coupled with oddly shaped pillars and tight parking spots.
It's easy to unintentionally accumulate scratches and dents on the vehicle. If you truly want to enhance your parking experience, consider the case of my customer, a owner of the BMW X4 (G02) in the accompanying photos, who opted to upgrade their vehicle with a factory-installed 360° 3D parking assistance system.

The BMW 360° parking assistance system consists of four high-resolution cameras positioned at the front, rear, left, and right sides of the vehicle. It also includes a 3D imaging module, side mirror bases, and all the necessary wiring.
After undergoing the installation, said wiring, and programming processes performed by my pro staff, the vehicle gains an extra set of "all-seeing eyes" to monitor the distance between itself and surrounding obstacles.
In practice, you not only have a top-down view of the actual distances around the vehicle but also have access to a 3D visual display showing the vehicle's status from eight specific angles.
This comprehensive view allows you to accurately assess the distance between the vehicle and well, the world, effectively helping you and your family avoid various damages caused by blind spots.
No more huffing and puffing.

Here's more info on this product:
https://icarmix.com/product/genuine-...-x7-g08-ix3-2/

And here's how it looks like:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2024, 10:24 AM   #2
wlfpck
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW x3m40i

Wow... that is awesome.... went to the website and it says it works with the X3 LCI?

I guess this means that this fully works with Idrive 7?

If so... this is amazing!
      01-23-2024, 04:07 PM   #3
spangle1980
Deadly
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d BG LCI

And only £2,500 plus the added labour cost. A bargain by anyone's standards :->
Appreciate 1
iCARMIX166.50
      01-23-2024, 08:39 PM   #4
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spangle1980 View Post
And only £2,500 plus the added labour cost. A bargain by anyone's standards :->

more like £2,370 with installation and coding inclusive. Which means price is even a few hundred lower without those. AND we can also assist remotely with coding, if the shop you install it at has the right tools.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2024, 10:41 PM   #5
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlfpck View Post
Wow... that is awesome.... went to the website and it says it works with the X3 LCI?

I guess this means that this fully works with Idrive 7?

If so... this is amazing!
Hi there,
I don't know of any incompatibility bwtween them. If your car's got iDrive 7, there's a particular version of 360 compatible with it as well. Talk to your local garage about it, and if you need the parts I can source the, for you, if you can't buy them locally. I also have staff that can assist with coding, remotely, if needed. Have to make sure your garage will have the proper tools for coding though.
Appreciate 0