BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-26-2021, 10:19 AM   #265
The shadow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M4CP

Are you guys that getting your cars in next month or so getting the facelift msport model or the premier?
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 10:23 AM   #266
kevz65
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The shadow View Post
Are you guys that getting your cars in next month or so getting the facelift msport model or the premier?
the premier pro here.
2021 G08 IX3 [ordered]
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 10:27 AM   #267
IX3 Vines
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: IX3

My dealership have just advised that BMW UK have confirmed delivery for this week, it definitely looks like cars are starting to be released.
Appreciate 1
loxley3.00
      10-26-2021, 10:43 AM   #268
IX3 Vines
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Premier edition for me
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 11:10 AM   #269
the_ape
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 225xe / iX3 Premier Pro

Quote:
Face lifted Msport won't show till next year, all the ones this year (beside dealer demos) will be premier or premier pro
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 11:18 AM   #270
Kaycey72
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 Premier Edition

Quote:
Mine is Premier Edition.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 11:42 AM   #271
The shadow
Private First Class
Rep

Come to mention it guys when I ordered my car, the dealer said that production had stopped and would resume in December obviously for the facelift model
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 12:08 PM   #272
RedJon
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 MSport Pro

Mines apparently been built and is the facelift model. Dealer said some are arriving mid December.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 12:19 PM   #273
The shadow
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJon View Post
Mines apparently been built and is the facelift model. Dealer said some are arriving mid December.
Ah ok, is it the pro model and if so any options missing?
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 12:34 PM   #274
RedJon
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 MSport Pro

Quote:
Ah ok, is it the pro model and if so any options missing?
Yes, Msport pro. Not sure about deleted options other than the passenger lumbar
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 02:22 PM   #275
The shadow
Private First Class
Rep

Yes that’s what I was told. I rejected an in stock x3 hybrid 2 weeks ago due to options deleted, in particular HK and then told a factory order will still omit these options so I went for the ix3
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 02:56 PM   #276
the_ape
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 225xe / iX3 Premier Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJon View Post
Good luck with that, my dealer has got their Msport coming in for demo, but all cars (I was told) until Feb are the premier cars. But hey, I hope they come through early, I was told that they haven't spun the line to build them up yet, and the dealer cars are being built as one off's

But who's to know, apparently mine is being signed off now by bmw, and should be with me November. Will see....
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2021, 05:22 PM   #277
wobbler
Rep
Drives: iX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ape View Post
Good luck with that, my dealer has got their Msport coming in for demo, but all cars (I was told) until Feb are the premier cars. But hey, I hope they come through early, I was told that they haven't spun the line to build them up yet, and the dealer cars are being built as one off's

But who's to know, apparently mine is being signed off now by bmw, and should be with me November. Will see....
I'm hoping this isn't the case - I have the MSport Pro on order and both dealer and genius are saying delivery week beginning 29 November. The dealer sent me the screen print saying the car was produced 9 Sept and the VIN throws up the same date using online checkers, which is hopeful. Status code was 9000 over a week ago so it might be on a ship as we speak!
Nothing on the campaign tools, and the car is listed as MSport there.
Only deletion I can see on the spec is the lumbar support on the passenger seat.

I did have to move fast when ordering and was told stock was very limited and to avoid customisation!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 03:43 AM   #278
Norfolkungood
Rep
Drives: iX3 Premier Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbler View Post
I'm hoping this isn't the case - I have the MSport Pro on order and both dealer and genius are saying delivery week beginning 29 November. The dealer sent me the screen print saying the car was produced 9 Sept and the VIN throws up the same date using online checkers, which is hopeful. Status code was 9000 over a week ago so it might be on a ship as we speak!
Only deletion I can see on the spec is the lumbar support on the passenger seat.

I did have to move fast when ordering and was told stock was very limited and to avoid customisation!
I think you'll be fine - I read a report that said the lines changed over in September to the M Sport models and that deliveries would begin to some markets, soon after. It is all very confusing however, so there's no guarantees!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 04:06 AM   #279
Colh68
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 13

Well my car may be at Southampton but the lease company just called me to say BMW are no longer able to offer me a Premier Pro and I will have to take a M Sport Pro at more money. When I pointed out I knew where it was they told me BMW have said that car does not exist and will not be provided. I give up! Audi here I come....
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 04:22 AM   #280
IX3 Vines
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colh68 View Post
Well my car may be at Southampton but the lease company just called me to say BMW are no longer able to offer me a Premier Pro and I will have to take a M Sport Pro at more money. When I pointed out I knew where it was they told me BMW have said that car does not exist and will not be provided. I give up! Audi here I come....
Thats shocking, I would call BMW UK and ask what is going on.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 04:27 AM   #281
IX3 Vines
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
How to reach us
Call us on: 0800 3256 000

Calls are free of charge from all consumer landlines and mobile phones.

We're here:
Monday – Friday, 8am – 7pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9am – 5pm

Or email us on:

customer.information@bmw.co.uk
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 04:48 AM   #282
Colh68
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IX3 Vines View Post
Quote:
How to reach us
Call us on: 0800 3256 000

Calls are free of charge from all consumer landlines and mobile phones.

We're here:
Monday – Friday, 8am – 7pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9am – 5pm

Or email us on:

customer.information@bmw.co.uk
Tried them. Have to speak to dealer. Put me though. Strangely nobody free to talk to me. They will call back. I won't hold my breath as I'm convinced the dealer has sold my car for more money than the lease company would have paid them.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 07:24 AM   #283
kevz65
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3

Quote:
Tried them. Have to speak to dealer. Put me though. Strangely nobody free to talk to me. They will call back. I won't hold my breath as I'm convinced the dealer has sold my car for more money than the lease company would have paid them.
That is unbelievable! I didn't think things like that could happen, someone has seriously messed up here.
2021 G08 IX3 [ordered]
Appreciate 1
      10-27-2021, 07:26 AM   #284
Colh68
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevz65 View Post
Quote:
That is unbelievable! I didn't think things like that could happen, someone has seriously messed up here.
Yeah! Me!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 08:34 AM   #285
arj8
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW x3 & BMW ix3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbler View Post

My MSports Pro is also due to arrive week commencing 29 November.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 10:59 AM   #286
t41l589
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 Premier Edition Pro

The latest update from Genius is that my "car is getting final touches and quality checks" and estimated delivery is next week. Not sure what that means but it's not at the dealer yet.
Appreciate 0