BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-19-2019, 03:04 PM   #1
Ethird
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 X5, '02 325iT

FS: F25 Sport Steering wheel, awesome condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 260.00

Item Interest
I snagged this wheel thinking it might fit my E70 - it looks a lot like the E70 sport wheel, but is slightly different, so I think I'm just gonna sell it and try to find an actual E70 sport wheel. I've just cleaned the whole wheel and conditioned the leather, and this thing is nice. The leather feels and looks great. The only issues are some slight scuffs on the silver trim (talking really slight - you can see it in the photo, but they're in the area that's underneath the airbag when the airbag's installed) and the airbag release "slots" have torn slightly as you can see in the photo. You're never going to see that when it's mounted on the car as it's on the back of the steering wheel, so I personally didn't care.

Overall, I'd conservatively rate this wheel a 8.5/10. It's probably more of a 9, but I'm trying to be overly harsh.

As far as the donor car, it's a 2016 X3 28i with the last 7 of the VIN 0D71676. You can use this to pull up options on mdecoder.com or similar vin decoder. That said, the pertinent options on the donor car are as follows. "yes" means the donor had that option, "no" means the donor did not have that option.

Steering wheel heater | S248A = no
Multifunction f steering wheel | S249A = yes
Sports leather steering wheel | S255A = yes
Cruise control with brake function | S544A = yes
Lane-change warning | S5AGA = no
Driving Assistant | S5ASA = no

Per RealOEM, the current part number for this wheel is 32306798533, though as with any BMW part I'm sure there's been a variety of older part numbers. As with any part you buy on a forum, fitment is ultimately your responsibility. Please make sure this will work for your application before purchasing.

Asking price is $260 shipped to the lower 48 states, OBO. Offers always welcome.

Last edited by Ethird; 04-19-2019 at 03:15 PM..
Appreciate 0