BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-25-2023, 03:56 AM   #1
PsyAnt
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw x3 e83 m57 m sport 3.0 D

Garage List
Help diagnosing injectors.

Hello people,
I got an x3 3.0 D m sport, smoking white grey smoke and engine shaking, engine codes pointed to throttle valve and injectors. I replaced number 4 injector and coded it. Replaced throttle valve and chatge pipe that was ripped. So far the engine seems the same shaking barely starting and ince it starts its smoking. I changed the oil and filter in case one of the injectors is leaking fuel and diluting the oil. The only code i get is smoothness regulator doesn't really point for what injector is the one not working. I managed to install inoa on an old laptop and find out these figures. Any idea what values shoud they show at idle? Or just assume anything in red is not good? Also the 4th injector is a new one so im not sure what the exclamation next to injector 4 means? If anyone has a bit of wisdom to what to look gor or hoe id appreciate it. As for now im just going to start taking some more injectors out once the weather gets slightly warmer that it has been.
Thanks for any info at all.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0