BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-13-2018, 09:12 PM   #1
Schm
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

FS: 2012 X3 28i Deep Sea Blue/Oyster

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
The X3 has been absolutely fantastic vehicle. It is a one-owner purchased new from Baron BMW here in the Kansas City area. The vehicle has just under 106k miles. The vehicle has been maintained exclusively at Baron BMW and once last month at Autopia, a European specalist shop in this area for new rear brakes. We have all maintenance records. Relatively new $$ run flat tires with tons of life left.

Beautiful m-sport spec, deep sea blue metallic on aluminum trim/oyster interior in fantastic shape. The car was custom ordered through Baron. It is very well optioned. It has heated seats, heated steering wheel, sat nav, Sirius XM, keyless entry, power tailgate, parking sensors, backup and topview (360 degree) cameras. All wheel drive and straight six n52 engine. No accidents. Let me know if you have questions. Willing to ship or drive to meet buyer in the region.

Attached Images

Last edited by Schm; 04-14-2018 at 03:36 PM..
Appreciate 0