BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-21-2020, 09:30 PM   #1
Josie83
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 xDrive30i

Unhappy Lane Departure and Collision Warning not working

Hi there,
I have a 2019 X3. Purchased new from the dealership last August. Since I purchased it, the lane departure warning has never worked. I have had it in the shop several times. They do not appear to know how to fix it. They have also advised me that the collision warning does not work. I am concerned that this lowers the value of my vehicle. I had it in the shop last week-again. The Service Manager reportedly test drove it and said it all worked. I believe he considered the green lane reading light coming on over 70km/hr to mean lane departure was working-this is not what this means. There is zero vibration in the steering wheel. I have it set to high. All systems are on. I spoke with a product genius who confirmed my car included all of these features (as the dealership is now suggesting maybe my car doesn’t have these features). I am so frustrated with the dealership, their customer service has been so poor. I have been trying to get this fixed since the fall of 2019. My car goes into the shop for days and they do nothing. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2020, 10:28 PM   #2
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

Does your car have Driver Assistance Plus? Check your window sticker or enter your VIN in a decoder site.

If you have DA+, you'll have this radar sensor integrated into your front bumper trim.

"RealOEM.com - Online BMW Parts Catalog" https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=66_0467