BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-26-2024, 05:00 PM   #1
71Choptop
Rep
Drives: 2008 Jeep

Getting burnt out on car dealers and sales persons.

Have been looking for a number of months and am getting some what burnt out. Been primarily been looking at X3 35i M sport package but tried out a '18 30i a week or two ago and found it peppy and a tune would really wake it up, nice looking and optioned nicely. Didn't like the price but after a couple of days he brought it down, took it out last night again before I made a decision. Called them today and asked what they had done to it, was told a new windshield, called up the BMW dealer that last showed vehicle serviced but nothing else, called them up to find that the service was to see if they were going to keep it or wholesale it, well they found it needed tires, front brakes, windshield, wipers and some thing to do w/the suspension leaking. The dealer I was looking at it at just installed the windshield and nothing else, if I had purchased it I would have been looking at a minimum of a couple thousand dollars that they were aware of but let slide. I have been running into way to many dealers and sales people who are not trust worthy. I try and go off the Car fax as much as possible but some places are to damn lazy to do their job and report to CarFax.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2024, 03:31 AM   #2
GaSelle
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ´23 iX3 M Sport Charged

Sorry bud, but this is the iX3 section - the electric one