BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-24-2024, 03:47 PM   #1
Scottatah
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M40i

Question Part # for eibach springs? Suggestions on where to buy?

I think I've finally convinced myself that lowering on eibach springs won't be a super terrible idea for a daily driver (including winter). Largely settled on eibach after reading about 75 billion posts on the forum here.
  1. I believe E10-20-040-02-22 is the correct part for a 2018 m40i. Any disagreements?
  2. Any suggestions on where to purchase? I can't find much of anything in Canada. Next best bet is the US, but none of the sites I've purchased parts from carry them. Any recommendations?
  3. Any other parts required for install (e.g. consumable bits recommended to be replaced)? installation to be done by mechanic not me.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2024, 07:00 AM   #2
Burr001
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i

Garage List
2022 BMW x3 m40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottatah View Post
I think I've finally convinced myself that lowering on eibach springs won't be a super terrible idea for a daily driver (including winter). Largely settled on eibach after reading about 75 billion posts on the forum here.
  1. I believe E10-20-040-02-22 is the correct part for a 2018 m40i. Any disagreements?
  2. Any suggestions on where to purchase? I can't find much of anything in Canada. Next best bet is the US, but none of the sites I've purchased parts from carry them. Any recommendations?
  3. Any other parts required for install (e.g. consumable bits recommended to be replaced)? installation to be done by mechanic not me.
Have you tried searching the part number you listed?
https://www.google.com/search?q=E10-...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2024, 05:22 PM   #3
jrveron
Captain
Argentina
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottatah View Post
Yes, the part number is right. You can search for that #part in the forum, and several users who installed them will confirm it, too.

Regarding where to buy, I usually use the official Eibach page (Europe) because it's difficult to find their springs here in Mexico unless it's a fairly common platform.

However, searching on Google I found this US site with great pricing, so it's worth searching for further options: https://www.mlperformanceusa.com/pro...ring-kit-x3-x4

Regarding additional parts, I personally replace all bolts and nuts when dealing with suspension. This is probably overkill, but I prefer to play it safe.
Scottatah146.50