BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-24-2019, 10:23 AM   #23
reillyrocks
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: audi s4

that looks awful
...you should Sell It to Me,
looks much better than I expected,
looks like it solves the criminal boredom of the factory spoiler,
there are soo few alternatives for the F25, I recently tried to Franken-spoiler
an F30 touring spoiler hoping for a solution but it won't work, those pictures in the sun are much more flattering that some of the previous ones,
great job on the install, i do wish it had sharper crisper edges but this is now even more compelling to me, I like it in the carbon fiber finish to go with my Sapphire Msport as well......yeah, this is encouraging, thanks for the number of photos too
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 02:33 PM   #24
rcsup1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x3 35i

It's a shame the factory spoiler is an integrated part of the hatch. I really limits what you can do.

I have always loved the way the factory 08-14 WRX STI hatch wing looked with the risers. I was contemplating something similar or even seeing if that wing could be made to work before I found this out
Attached Images

2011 F25 X3 35i |M-Sport Front Bumper Conversion|Largus Full Adjustable Coilovers|FTP Charge Pipes|Gutted Catalytic Downpipe|RB Oil Cooler Thermostat Delete|25 Row Oil Cooler|Custom Built Cold Air Intake|9"AEM Cone Filter Behind Kidney Grills With Outerwear|Precision Raceworks Coils|BM3 Stage 2 E30 Tune| BM3 Upgraded 8-speed TCU Flash|395mm X5M Front Brakes
Appreciate 0