BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-10-2023, 02:07 PM   #1
Subydayo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 28i

Seeking Guidance for Replacing DISA Valves and Intake Manifold Gaskets on 2011 X3 28i

I'm gearing up to tackle replacing both my DISA valves and the intake manifold gaskets on my 2011 X3 28i F25 N52. However, I have a specific concern – I want to ensure that the smaller DISA valve didn't break and become lodged within one of the intakes during the process.

I've scoured the internet for guidance, but all the available videos and tutorials seem to be for the previous generation, and they don't address the unique aspect of my setup: the DME is bolted to the top of the intake manifold, creating a noticeable difference in visual cues.

I've also searched through various forums without much luck finding detailed instructions for my situation.

If anyone has experience or a step-by-step guide for replacing DISA valves and intake manifold gaskets on a 2011 X3 28i F25 N52, especially considering the DME, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you in advance for your help!

P.S. I also plan on cleaning up the engine from a filter housing gasket leak and replacing the throttle body gasket.
Appreciate 0