BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-16-2020, 02:51 PM   #23
BMWX3DRIVER
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3

Even after the news that iX3 won't be coming to North America anytime soon, I've always hoped that I would like it and just wait for it to come so I can pick one up.
I think this is the nail in the coffin for me, and will be heading to Tesla store sometime next year.

6.8s to 100km/h, 2-wheel-drive, the price tag.
I can't find anything appealing to me compared to Model Y, except that Hans Zimmer sound which I haven't heard yet.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2021, 03:49 PM   #24
JAV64
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3

The iX3 seems good value when you look at the lease options. I was thinking of getting the Audi Q4 50 e tron. I asked the dealer to get me a quote and when he sent it over I was shocked! The car came to £60k edition one. On a 4 year term with a deposit of £10k they wanted £640 per month. For this price you could get the larger e tron black edition which costs about £72k. So on leasing basis the q4 is too dear and the quality is also questionable. I guess they have to claw back the losses from the diesel gate emissions scandal. So in the end just went for the iX3 with £6k down payment and £500 per month and fully maintained with a cap of 6000 miles. It may not have the four wheel drive but how many times do we really need that and the dealer said just switch to winter tyres and much better too. The iX3 is better quality too.
Appreciate 0