BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

12-06-2021, 01:20 PM   #463
i4M50Guy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The shadow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M140iGuy View Post
NHS, Police, Fire and Military sales.
BMW uk forces offer -

Police
National Fire Services
Ambulance Services
Prison Services
Air Ambulance Association
Institute of Advanced Motorists
Royal Air Force
Army
Royal Navy
National Health Service (NHS)
Teachers
Very good discounts and you get to skip the queue for orders. Not allowed to talk about the deals though.
      12-06-2021, 02:15 PM   #464
The shadow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M4CP

Quote:
Very good discounts and you get to skip the queue for orders. Not allowed to talk about the deals though.
Don’t need to talk, just read. Figures are on the website

https://www.bmw-ukforces.co.uk/
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2021, 02:17 PM   #465
i4M50Guy
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

The website only shows the M Sport but you can get the M Sport Pro from them too. I think you can have any BMW or Mini you want really.
      12-11-2021, 03:17 PM   #466
thecork
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 Premier Pro

Quote:
Quote:

Good deals? The deal showing on their for an M Sport is awful! Paying significantly less than that for our Premier Pro on more miles…
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2021, 04:21 PM   #467
i4M50Guy
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecork View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Don't need to talk, just read. Figures are on the website

Good deals? The deal showing on their for an M Sport is awful! Paying significantly less than that for our Premier Pro on more miles…
Most dealerships aren't discounting these cars at all right now.
Ignore what's on the website though. You just contact them and tell them what you want and how you want to finance it and they get back to you with the price.
      12-12-2021, 04:22 PM   #468
RoyT2Y
S.K.I.E.R Bimmer returnee
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 Premier Pro Edition

As a newbie I am about to confirm an order for a Premier Edition Pro which dealer has in his showroom subject to his iX3 Premier Edition demonstrator being driven on Tuesday 14th. I realise this is not the "facelifted" version but seems to be fully loaded as described by sales. There seems to be a few of these cars around to buy on line so am I being ripped off at £60.5K as these particular models all seem to be officially at BMW list price of £61,850?
Taking this route as I had sold previous Jaguar HSE I-Pace anticipating delivery of KIA EV6 GT line S but now told delivery of that car has been put back to estimated June.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 04:50 PM   #469
rs139
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 M Sport Pro

After quite a bit of to-ing and fro-ing, I finally managed to order an iX3 M Sport Pro through my work’s salary sacrifice scheme via Hitachi Capital last week. They managed to get a car that was “in stock” so I was expecting delivery fairly soon, however the confirmation email stated 25/4/22. Today I received an email saying the delivery date has been amended to 9/5/22 due to no build slot having been allocated yet. I’m awaiting a call from BMW to confirm the final spec at which point I’ll ask about timelines but it seems to me that exterior/interior colour combinations are being pre-determined well ahead of the car actually being built, and it’s these that are then offered to dealers.

Not ideal given, to me at least, a stock car implies it’s available almost immediately, but I guess these are the times we’re living in!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 08:50 AM   #470
Hud78
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3

We had the same - 'stock' car ordered July, built August, delivered November (almost 3 weeks early in the end). I think lease companies think allocated build slot means stock....or they're using it as bait to get an order.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2021, 04:18 PM   #471
RoyT2Y
S.K.I.E.R Bimmer returnee
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 Premier Pro Edition

Just to say that I took delivery of the Premier Pro version off the dealer floor on 17th.Dec.
Only done 120 miles so far and loved every one of them.
However using the link to VIN number search in this forum, I find "Tech enhancement 0066540100" is required for my car. Booked in for this next week with a slightly embarrassed dealer. Hopefully this might improve the GOM 175 range predictor but can anyone tell me what it is actually going to do please?
      06-28-2022, 09:57 AM   #472
Raptor0710
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d GT

Hi all, just touched base with BMW UK and they kindly provided me with a list of build codes and short description of what they mean. Might be of use for some of you. Not sure of these have already been posted in this forum:

Scheduled for production
Planned for assembly
Bodyshop start
Paintshop start
Entry assembly
Assembly
Assembly complete
Transfer to distribution
Released to pre-haul carrier
Departed plant
Pre EU port of exit
EU port of exit
EU storage
At sea
UK port of entry
UK and IE storage
Open workshop job
En route to dispatch point
Awaiting dispatch
Dispatched
Arrived
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2022, 01:26 PM   #473
Gweev
Rep
Drives: Ix3 MSport Pro on order

Ordered my M Sport Pro last week via Lex on salary sacrifice. ETA Stock date was mid Sept 22. Today it’s changed to mid Nov 22. Not sure how long after this date I’ll actually take delivery.

I’m leasing a Volvo XC40 PHEV for the time being.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 02:19 AM   #474
AnsAma
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw f46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweev View Post
Ordered my M Sport Pro last week via Lex on salary sacrifice. ETA Stock date was mid Sept 22. Today it’s changed to mid Nov 22. Not sure how long after this date I’ll actually take delivery.

I’m leasing a Volvo XC40 PHEV for the time being.
Same here, ordered last week with Lex. Waiting to find out delivery date.

What colour and trim you went for? Mine is grey with cream interiors
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 04:14 AM   #475
esslera
Rep
Drives: X3, M135i

That sounds promising. I'm off to test drive on Sunday, and unless there's anything I don't get on with (which will be a surprise as we're currently running an X3), then the order's going in on Monday.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 04:23 AM   #476
EndoViper
Private
Rep
Drives: iX3 M Sport Pro

Garage List
My partner has just ordered an M Sport Pro through salary sacrifice with Zenith.

They confirmed the order this morning with an estimated delivery of late Jan 2023.

How, and when, are you able to track the order with BMW...do we need more details about the order first before we can do that?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 04:35 AM   #477
GaSelle
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ´23 iX3 M Sport Charged

Order placed in CW11, car was produced in CW26 and expected delivery is set to CW40/41 for now.
      07-06-2022, 08:36 AM   #478
Raptor0710
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoViper View Post
My partner has just ordered an M Sport Pro through salary sacrifice with Zenith.

They confirmed the order this morning with an estimated delivery of late Jan 2023.

How, and when, are you able to track the order with BMW...do we need more details about the order first before we can do that?
Hi, i had the same questions a month or so ago when i placed my order through work. As far as i understand, and i welcome any correction, the leasing company should be your first protocol. Usually the Leasing companies put batch orders in with dealerships so its likely that you were "allocated" a car already on order. Either way, the leasing company should give you the order number - this should be a 7 digit begining with a 4. Once you have that, you can request an order status update from BMW Genius. If the leasing company do not have the order number, at least they can inform you which dealership or group they have the order with (sytner, inchcape etc). You could then contact them and ask for the order number and/or a status.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 09:15 AM   #479
rs139
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 M Sport Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0710 View Post
Hi, i had the same questions a month or so ago when i placed my order through work. As far as i understand, and i welcome any correction, the leasing company should be your first protocol. Usually the Leasing companies put batch orders in with dealerships so its likely that you were "allocated" a car already on order. Either way, the leasing company should give you the order number - this should be a 7 digit begining with a 4. Once you have that, you can request an order status update from BMW Genius. If the leasing company do not have the order number, at least they can inform you which dealership or group they have the order with (sytner, inchcape etc). You could then contact them and ask for the order number and/or a status.
Exactly this - my order is through a work scheme who use a leasing company. I was in touch with the leasing company and asked them for the order number so they gave me their own order number with the BMW dealer. As you say, what I needed was the 7 digit AG number which I got from the dealer and it works a treat. I've been tracking my order for a few months and I've been logging the progress throughout. It's frustrating when progress gets stuck at a particular stage but exciting when you go through a number of stages in a day!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 02:25 PM   #480
fuzzmondo