BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-08-2024, 06:01 PM   #1
ZeroG82
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BWM X1

Digital Key Stopped Working Android Galaxy S24+

I don't use digital key often but recently my Samsung S24+ won't start up the car. It's like it doesn't even recognize it's in the tray. My wife's iPhone (shared key) and the key card work fine. Funny enough I was able to unlock and lock doors with my phone. I then removed all Digital keys and reset that system but now I can't add my phone back. I added back the key card and that works fine but I can't really do anything more. My phone still works as digital key for my Kia Telluride just fine.

I did notice an update to digital key on my phone a few weeks ago. Perhaps that broke something. Anyone else with android phone having issues?
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2024, 07:00 AM   #2
ZeroG82
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BWM X1

Update to anyone else that may be having this problem. I downgraded digital key updates and Samsung Wallet and it still isn't working. I'm thinking now it was the iDrive update I did last month.

Is there anyone with a Samsung S24+ who has digital key working? If so I'm curious on your iDrive version and phone app versions.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0