BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-26-2019, 01:54 PM   #1
SoCalCarGuy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440ix cpe + 2018 x4 m40i

VRFS Catless Downpipe - New N55 X3 or X4

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 249.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
ended up not installing and can't return.

https://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-catles...x-n55-f26.html

We are proud to introduce our VRSF Upgraded Downpipe for your F26 X4 M40i/M40iX. This downpipe is THE best bang for the buck power mod available and it is available in either a catless configuration or you can opt for our 200-cell high flow sport cat configuration. Back pressure is signficantly reduced when eliminating the restrictive catalytic converter in the factory downpipe which results in faster spool, increased horsepower & a more aggressive exhaust note.

Every VRSF downpipe is constructed from mandrel-bent, SS304 grade stainless steel and our flanges are precision machined in order to ensure proper fitment every time. We also include a lifetime warranty as well as our “No Hassle” satisfaction guarantee (including fitment). For ultimate performance, we offer Cerakote’s best thermal barrier coating which helps keep the hot air inside the exhaust and out of the engine bay which decreases overall intake air temps along with engine and transmission oil temps. This High Temperature Ceramic Coating is made to withstand temperatures up to 1800F

Note: While we do offer a lifetime warranty on the downpipes, we only offer a 1 year warranty on the ceramic coating and high flow cat.

VRSF Catless & Catted BMW X4 M40i/M40iX N55 Stainless Steel Downpipe
Made from mandrel bent, tig welded 304 grade stainless steel.
Smooth radius bends decrease turbulence and increase flow.
200 cell high-flow sport cat & catless options available.
Precision machined CNC flanges made from SS304.
Gains from 20-25hp with tune.
VRSF Lifetime Warranty
This item fits the following BMWs:
2015 – 2018 F26 BMW X4 M40i/M40iX N55

Appreciate 0
      04-27-2019, 09:41 PM   #2
doodlebro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCarGuy View Post
ended up not installing and can't return.

https://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-catles...x-n55-f26.html

We are proud to introduce our VRSF Upgraded Downpipe for your F26 X4 M40i/M40iX. This downpipe is THE best bang for the buck power mod available and it is available in either a catless configuration or you can opt for our 200-cell high flow sport cat configuration. Back pressure is signficantly reduced when eliminating the restrictive catalytic converter in the factory downpipe which results in faster spool, increased horsepower & a more aggressive exhaust note.

Every VRSF downpipe is constructed from mandrel-bent, SS304 grade stainless steel and our flanges are precision machined in order to ensure proper fitment every time. We also include a lifetime warranty as well as our “No Hassle” satisfaction guarantee (including fitment). For ultimate performance, we offer Cerakote’s best thermal barrier coating which helps keep the hot air inside the exhaust and out of the engine bay which decreases overall intake air temps along with engine and transmission oil temps. This High Temperature Ceramic Coating is made to withstand temperatures up to 1800F

Note: While we do offer a lifetime warranty on the downpipes, we only offer a 1 year warranty on the ceramic coating and high flow cat.

VRSF Catless & Catted BMW X4 M40i/M40iX N55 Stainless Steel Downpipe
Made from mandrel bent, tig welded 304 grade stainless steel.
Smooth radius bends decrease turbulence and increase flow.
200 cell high-flow sport cat & catless options available.
Precision machined CNC flanges made from SS304.
Gains from 20-25hp with tune.
VRSF Lifetime Warranty
This item fits the following BMWs:
2015 – 2018 F26 BMW X4 M40i/M40iX N55
This will not fit an X3, only the X4 came in M40i trim.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2019, 10:58 AM   #3
SoCalCarGuy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440ix cpe + 2018 x4 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebro View Post
This will not fit an X3, only the X4 came in M40i trim.
thanks for the info!

bump!
Appreciate 0