BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-05-2024, 03:15 PM   #1
loxy061
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E83 X3

Coding Halos as DRL on E83

Hi everyone, I have 2008 X3 with factory halos, however they on automatic mode they would be off during the day and on at night which. I have managed to make halos and low beams work all the time(during day and night) using NCS Expert but I want to make it so that during the day only halos glow and at night low beams come on as well. I have looked at many of the options there but non really achieve what I want. I have read on some forums that you need to edit "daten" files? I am really new to coding so I don't really know much more than editing in the NCS dummy. Anyways I was wondering if anyone has done this or if some experts could help me how I could do this if it's even possible(which I don't see why it wouldn't be)... I will attach my "FSW_PSW.TRC" file and the module is "LM2_E83.C05". Anyways any help is appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FSW_PSW.zip (631 Bytes, 96 views)
Appreciate 0