BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-01-2023, 12:25 PM   #1
Asianoak
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 & "11 X3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 123,456.00

Item Interest
So I finally decided to move on and sell the X3. Have some left over parts I'm looking to sell. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Tried to keep prices reasonable since shipping would be extra.

Pre LCI actual BMW black grills.. these are not knockoffs. Good condition, no broken tabs. Probably some small dings (these were on car for a few years) but great condition overall. $50 forgot to take pics but can send later if interested

- SOLD- LCI HVAC panel... panel is in great shape and I dremelled out the back so it will fit a pre LCI. $75

Vent surround gloss trim, center and drivers side. Gloss trim has some light scuffs... I'm pretty picky and these are minor enough to have not bothered me. But they could be buffed out if desired. $50

Pre LCI cup holder. Some of the wires were cut during removal... Hence the cheap price. $25

Have a complete set (front and rear doors and center speaker) of e90 M3 individual audio speakers with wiring adapters for plug and play into X3 with base audio (US base). Tweeters need to be hot glued into place... I just used dynamat to hold them in and worked great. Not positive I want to sell these since I have an e92 M3 and having the extra speakers would be nice. But, for the right price I'd be willing to let them go. These make the base system sound 1000x better... Even with base audio amp. I had these with a 10" sub and most people thought I had a full custom install. These took quite a bit of research and time to get wire adapters for the crossovers and to verify ohms... So this kit would make things really easy for buyer. Having installed and now removed it, it would literally take me less than an hour to install these with the wiring adapters.

Attached Images

03-07-2023, 02:12 PM   #2
Spun Crankhub
Major General
Rep
Drives: 15 F82 *SOLD*

Sending PM
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2023, 08:07 PM   #3
abradford07
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Can you post pic of grille? I tried to pm but I guess I’m too new to the forum. Do you know if it fits 2018 x3 m40i?
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2023, 08:11 PM   #4
Asianoak
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 & "11 X3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abradford07 View Post
Can you post pic of grille? I tried to pm but I guess I’m too new to the forum. Do you know if it fits 2018 x3 m40i?
Realoem says it fits up to 2017