BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-24-2016, 03:10 PM   #1
dalesbmw
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 28i Sport

More 2017 X4 28i questions

1) Does the X4 come standard with the car alarm and the blinking clown nose light on the rear view mirror? Years back some cars didn't and it cost me $900 once!
2) Without purchasing extra packages, does the Bluetooth come standard so you can make phone calls over the speaker (I would assume because X3 it did)? But also, does it allow you to stream music from your phone over Bluetooth standard (no annual BMW assist fee)? That hadn't been standard on some models up to now.
3) Does the trunk have a privacy shade to pull over the contents like the X3s?
Looking to order one soon. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 03:31 PM   #2
Harroldv
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: F25 X3 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalesbmw
1) Does the X4 come standard with the car alarm and the blinking clown nose light on the rear view mirror? Years back some cars didn't and it cost me $900 once!
2) Without purchasing extra packages, does the Bluetooth come standard so you can make phone calls over the speaker (I would assume because X3 it did)? But also, does it allow you to stream music from your phone over Bluetooth standard (no annual BMW assist fee)? That hadn't been standard on some models up to now.
3) Does the trunk have a privacy shade to pull over the contents like the X3s?
Looking to order one soon. Thanks!
Don't know if the alarm comes as standard in your country, should be in the buyers guide and price list.

X4 has a removable storage lid, it is a firm piece though but removable of you need the extra space.

Bluetooth is standard but i think you need the enhanced bluetooth for streaming?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2016, 08:57 PM   #3
dalesbmw
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 28i Sport

I ordered my X4 today and found out thru my dealer that in the States, BMW Bumper to Bumper warranty is still 4yr/50K. The Maintenance is 3yr/36K minus brakes, windshield wipers and drive belts. That makes me a lot happier!
Appreciate 0