BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
XBimmers | BMW X3 Forum BMW X3/X4 Forums BMW X3 (G01) / X4 (G02) Forum Placed my X4 xdrive30i order on Jan. 5

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-30-2019, 09:16 AM   #23
arciga18
Lieutenant Colonel
arciga18's Avatar
723
Rep
1,832
Posts

Drives: LeMans/ Chestnut E90, RWD
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Told ya.

What did you do. ?
I went and picked it up, got there around 12:30. I got home about 4:30. I didn't get any pics yet cuz I was in a rush and the weather is crazy. The wife was pissed but she's fine now lol.
That drive up to mke is super easy.

Throw some pics up on the weekend. It's supposed to be like 37 lolz
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 09:20 AM   #24
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Told ya.

What did you do. ?
I went and picked it up, got there around 12:30. I got home about 4:30. I didn't get any pics yet cuz I was in a rush and the weather is crazy. The wife was pissed but she's fine now lol.
That drive up to mke is super easy.

Throw some pics up on the weekend. It's supposed to be like 37 lolz
I will for sure! I'm thinking about getting these as my summer wheels. Hey, so the connected app stuff is that all free or is it just a trial subscription and then I'll have to pay eventually? The remote 3D View is pretty cool.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by antjones21; 01-30-2019 at 10:51 AM.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 10:44 AM   #25
Barathon
Private First Class
Barathon's Avatar
154
Rep
139
Posts

Drives: Tanzanite Blue M3 ZCP
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
The wife was pissed but she's fine now lol.
Priorities right? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
I will for sure! I'm thinking about getting these as my summer wheels. Hey, so the connected app stuff is that all free or is it just a trial subscription and then I'll have to pay eventually? The remote 3D View is pretty cool.
Usually the Connected Drive stuff is good for 4 years if I remember correctly. After that you'd have to pay for it, no idea the cost I never have a car for that long
__________________
On order 2020 X4 ///M Competition Toronto Red

Past
2016 ///M3 Tanzanite Blue | DCT | ZCP
2015 ///M3 Mineral Grey | DCT
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 04:15 PM   #26
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Moved to Production!

Congrats on your new car!

My car just changed today from "scheduled for production" to "production begins". Still hoping to have the car before the end of February.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 04:25 PM   #27
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barathon View Post
Congrats!



Priorities right? Lol



Usually the Connected Drive stuff is good for 4 years if I remember correctly. After that you'd have to pay for it, no idea the cost I never have a car for that long
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor4kydz View Post
Congrats on your new car!

My car just changed today from "scheduled for production" to "production begins". Still hoping to have the car before the end of February.
Does your car have a VIN number yet? If you call Genius you should be able to get them to tell you an estimated production completion date.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 04:34 PM   #28
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Yes, a VIN was just posted today. The BMW Genius told me that the estimated completion date is 2/11/19.

Is it unrealistic to think that I could have the car by 2/16/19?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 05:10 PM   #29
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor4kydz View Post
Yes, a VIN was just posted today. The BMW Genius told me that the estimated completion date is 2/11/19.

Is it unrealistic to think that I could have the car by 2/16/19?
It's possible since the 11th is a Monday that you will have it by Saturday. Where are you located? Mine finished on a Wednesday and it was at the dealer on Monday.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 05:14 PM   #30
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

I'm in the Philadelphia suburbs. Maybe it's possible?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 06:17 PM   #31
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor4kydz View Post
I'm in the Philadelphia suburbs. Maybe it's possible?
Yea that's about 9 hours from Spartanburg. As long as there are no delays you should be ok.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 06:18 PM   #32
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

A few pics

Just braved the cold and ran to the store quick, I snapped a few pics.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 1
HoseB4.50

      01-30-2019, 11:39 PM   #33
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Very cool. Looks great! The snow is a nice backdrop, too!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2019, 08:54 AM   #34
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

I'm loving the car so far, but now I'm think I should have went with the Phytonic Blue instead of white. Oh well maybe next time, I'm sure had I gotten the Blue then I'd be feeling the same about the white.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #35
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

I think it’s normal to second-guess yourself over car color. I think your car looks great in white. I test drive a white X4 and almost changed my mind about getting the car in black.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2019, 09:36 AM   #36
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor4kydz View Post
I think it’s normal to second-guess yourself over car color. I think your car looks great in white. I test drive a white X4 and almost changed my mind about getting the car in black.
Thanks I was hoping that's the case. I'm sure I'll love it even more once I tint the windows and add some black wheels to it.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2019, 10:03 AM   #37
HoseB
New Member
5
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2019 X4 M40i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: All Over

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
Thanks I was hoping that's the case. I'm sure I'll love it even more once I tint the windows and add some black wheels to it.
I took a chance on the white also and I was not disappointed, especially after the wheels and windows...I'll begetting the reflectors tinted soon (and maybe the headlights)
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 09:05 AM   #38
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

I’ve been tracking the progress of my X4 through its various stages of being built.

Today, its status says “awaiting carrier assignment “.

I’m in the Philadelphia suburbs. Any chance that I’ll have the car by Saturday this week?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 09:09 AM   #39
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoseB View Post
I took a chance on the white also and I was not disappointed, especially after the wheels and windows...I'll begetting the reflectors tinted soon (and maybe the headlights)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor4kydz View Post
I’ve been tracking the progress of my X4 through its various stages of being built.

Today, its status says “awaiting carrier assignment “.

I’m in the Philadelphia suburbs. Any chance that I’ll have the car by Saturday this week?
Call your dealer they may have a estimated delivery date by now. Also not sure what your forecast looks like but we have a snow storm coming to the Midwest tomorrow so that could delay things if it makes it your way. But I think if everything goes smoothly it'll be to your dealer by Friday.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 03:06 PM   #40
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the suggestion! Called my salesman at the dealership and he found out that estimated delivery date is Friday this week.

Weather permitting, I’m hoping to have the car by Saturday this week.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2019, 06:20 PM   #41
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Status says “dispatched from factory”. How is that different from the next phase , “in transit”?

Still hoping that the car arrives by Friday this week!
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2019, 08:27 AM   #42
antjones21
Private
United_States
3
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X4 xdrive30i
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor4kydz View Post
Status says “dispatched from factory”. How is that different from the next phase , “in transit”?

Still hoping that the car arrives by Friday this week!
Not quite sure. I believe mine went from Dispatched from Factory to "At the Dealership".
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2019, 04:20 PM   #43
doctor4kydz
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: X4
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

OK. That's reassuring to know!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2019, 12:34 AM   #44
sikotic
Private
26
Rep
69
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Ca

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoseB View Post
I took a chance on the white also and I was not disappointed, especially after the wheels and windows...I'll begetting the reflectors tinted soon (and maybe the headlights)
Wow that white/black combo is killer.. I'm in a tough debate over getting black again or going white as well..
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST