BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-09-2022, 02:36 AM   #67
kebl2555
Private
Rep
Drives: X1, iX3 M-Sport Pro on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebl2555 View Post
My order has moved from 112 to 150 today. Deletions are 48Z Deletion lumbar support / width adjustment passenger side, 6P1 Wi-Fi functions, temporary deletion & preparation for remote software upgrade and 6UX Deletion iDrive touch function. I believe 6UX is just the touch function on the iDrive dial rather than the touch screen, so overall the impact is relatively limited.
My order has now moved to 155 in the last few days, with an estimated delivery date of 31st July. Deletions remain the same as expected.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2022, 10:16 AM   #68
kebl2555
Private
Rep
Drives: X1, iX3 M-Sport Pro on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebl2555 View Post
My order has now moved to 155 in the last few days, with an estimated delivery date of 31st July. Deletions remain the same as expected.
It has now moved to 160, with an estimated delivery date of the week commencing 25th July.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2022, 05:42 AM   #69
BMW_MAD
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: iX3 Msport Pro & 98 E36 M3 Evo

Garage List
2016 330e  [0.00]
1998 BMW E36 M3  [0.00]
Hopefully some of you had a similar call to me to say your car is on it's way to the dealer. Hoping to collect Weds/Thursday next week.

Can't wait to see it.

Si
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2022, 08:21 AM   #70
Dave Wh
Rep
Drives: 540i Xdrive Msport

My build date was 16th March and I pick up from dealer tomorrow so 8 weeks 1 day. I was pretty lucky that a boat left a few days after it arrived at the port in China (Dalian) and there were very few stops (Singapore & Barcelona) before UK where it arrived into Bristol!! It must have then been transferred overland to Southampton. Took 2 weeks to the day from arriving in the UK to pick up date.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2022, 03:28 AM   #71
handymanuk
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW IX3 M Sport Pro

Just been told that mine is due for delivery to the dealer next week. It's been a long wait!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2022, 11:55 AM   #72
shrinkwr4p
Rep
Drives: X3 2.0d / X2 2.0i

Picking mine up tomorrow lunchtime after a wait of nearly 7 months. For the last time today I put diesel in my current X3 - £5 for enough to get me to work and then to the dealership tomorrow. To my surprise, I felt a little sad as I was doing it. I've had it less than 2 years and it's been a terrific car.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2022, 04:44 PM   #73
The shadow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M4CP

You won’t look back once you have the new car trust me.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2022, 02:51 AM   #74
BMW_MAD
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: iX3 Msport Pro & 98 E36 M3 Evo

Garage List
2016 330e  [0.00]
1998 BMW E36 M3  [0.00]
I was due to be collecting today but had a call last thing last night to say they aren't allowed to relapse any new cars at the moment due to a pending update related to the Apple Car play issue. I am not collecting Tuesday.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2022, 05:49 AM   #75
Crystalbabe 5
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3

Ix3 pro version

hI,
I ordered my Pro version in November but around December i was told that the Pro version was not available and they have a some MSport Auto version only and was asked to switch or cancelled. I then switched my order but was not happy as i do not know what i would lose for the reduction in spec. ( lease price dropped by £27). The reorder confirmation was sent out around 8 dec 21 but the Lease agent ( zenith) only put my order through on 8/01/22. Then they cgharged me with a price increase in January and was quoting me the same price as the Pro version. ( ???!!! was pissed off)
then car was finally delivered in May 22.
i was on the impression that the Pro models were not produced! ( thats the impression they gave me! )
When i got the car and was testing the specs , i was very dissappointed as the the system is lacking the goodies. ( the term plus were stated in the pro version and these were not present in my version which is BMW iX3 MSport Auto. ( also called the Premier version for some reason)

(Technology)
No Comfort Access
No Acoustic Glazing
No Lumbar Support
No Iconis Electric Sound
No Adaptive Lights
No Automatic High Beam Assistant
No Parking Assistant PLUS
No Head up Display
No harman Kardon Surround Sound
No Gesture Control
No 360 deg camera
No Drive Recorder

(Body) what i can remenber
Wheels 19" compared to 20"
seats are different

may have missed some more of it.
the difference in price is not that great and i am fuming. Some of the above are very essential and i was shocked to see them omitted in my car.
BMW should have a comparison list with tick box to show what not included in their model variants as its confusing to buyers who are not first time Bimmer users.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2022, 10:31 AM   #76
Imspartacus123
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW IX3 MSport Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalbabe 5 View Post
hI,
I ordered my Pro version in November but around December i was told that the Pro version was not available and they have a some MSport Auto version only and was asked to switch or cancelled. I then switched my order but was not happy as i do not know what i would lose for the reduction in spec. ( lease price dropped by £27). The reorder confirmation was sent out around 8 dec 21 but the Lease agent ( zenith) only put my order through on 8/01/22. Then they cgharged me with a price increase in January and was quoting me the same price as the Pro version. ( ???!!! was pissed off)
then car was finally delivered in May 22.
i was on the impression that the Pro models were not produced! ( thats the impression they gave me! )
When i got the car and was testing the specs , i was very dissappointed as the the system is lacking the goodies. ( the term plus were stated in the pro version and these were not present in my version which is BMW iX3 MSport Auto. ( also called the Premier version for some reason)

(Technology)
No Comfort Access
No Acoustic Glazing
No Lumbar Support
No Iconis Electric Sound
No Adaptive Lights
No Automatic High Beam Assistant
No Parking Assistant PLUS
No Head up Display
No harman Kardon Surround Sound
No Gesture Control
No 360 deg camera
No Drive Recorder

(Body) what i can remenber
Wheels 19" compared to 20"
seats are different

may have missed some more of it.
the difference in price is not that great and i am fuming. Some of the above are very essential and i was shocked to see them omitted in my car.
BMW should have a comparison list with tick box to show what not included in their model variants as its confusing to buyers who are not first time Bimmer users.
You ordered the lesser spec car but surprised when it was missing the extras, I'm confused, surely it's down to the buyer to know what they are buying, do research before ordering
      05-28-2022, 05:45 PM   #77
MM087
Rep
Drives: Land Rover Discovery

if it says Premier is it not the pre LCI version ?
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2022, 12:10 PM   #78
Bimbim2022
Private
Rep
Drives: IX3 Charge + Carbon

My car is on code 165 excpected delivery in week 42.. but im not sure if it on a vessel, shouldnt the code change?
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2022, 04:24 PM   #79
wanwan
Rep
Drives: IX3 MSport Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbim2022 View Post
My car is on code 165 excpected delivery in week 42.. but im not sure if it on a vessel, shouldnt the code change?
It should change to 195 when it's left Dalian. So it's likely at the port waiting to ship.
Appreciate 0