BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-26-2019, 11:00 AM   #1
Vinnie Stix
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i GT Xdrive M Package

Winter steel wheel and Blizzack tire set up for X3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 650.00

Item Interest
Got a complete minus size wheel and tire setup from Tire Rack from my wife's 2016 X3. The setup has one season on them. Complete set of 4 wheels and tires fully balanced and they include the tire sensors. This set comes completely ready for install with 20 bolts to mount the winter wheels. Tire tread is 10/32. The tire's are Bridgestone Blizzack WS 80's which are incredible in the snow and ice. We just turned our leased X-3 in so these are for sale. Also have a complete set of BMW winter floor mats. The wheels are an exact fit for any 2011 to 2017 X3...They are 17's as Tire Rack suggests a smaller wheel and tire setup for winter use. The tire size is 235/60R17. Hit me up for pics...They are in perfect condition. You can pick them up at my home in the Bucks County area of PA. I will give you my cell number and text you pics via cell or email, whichever is better for you. This is a great deal!

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2019, 11:05 PM   #2
Duckles McGee
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Pending

Sent you a PM. I am local.
Appreciate 0