BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

07-02-2019, 05:21 PM   #23
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

nice post OP, lots of great insight from your perspective in there.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 2
FSociety3811.50
Max Well4714.50
      07-02-2019, 07:02 PM   #24
xcusem3
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

What can the X3M tow? I've got a 5500lb Tige Wakesetter I need to get to the lake..
I'll be trading my '14 X5 50i in and that has no issues towing the boat.. similar in size and weight to these new X3/4's but less HP

I'd hope a decent amount seeing as it's a 500hp+ SUV
      07-02-2019, 10:37 PM   #25
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

How would you rate the road noise vs. your M40i? I don’t mind the noise in my M3 but we consider trading our Cayenne for an X3M and it will then become our family road trip car and for that the M3 would be way to loud for everyone’s comfort. Is the X3M rather loud at hwy speeds?
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2019, 11:46 PM   #26
itf joegun
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: G29 Z4 M40i; G05 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvciuccio View Post
If you take the run flats off you won't believe the difference in around town driving. I have taken the run flats off my last three BMW's. Buy a spare and enjoy your car so much more!!! Live in Ohio and the roads are just too bad for run flats stiff sidewalls
I totally agree to tha statement. If you compare a X3M40i with RFT and an X3M without it is apples vs. oranges. I am also ordering my BMWs always w/o RFTs or change them if necessary. It makes such a huge difference in regard to ride quality...

OP, this was a very nice review and a new perspective. Thanks for that.

Click signature for current and previous cars.
Appreciate 1
Max Well4714.50
      07-03-2019, 12:27 AM   #27
BuddhaTB
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 xDrive 30i

Garage List
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
Thank you for the great review and comparison photos! Well Done Sir!
      07-03-2019, 07:54 AM   #28
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcusem3 View Post
What can the X3M tow? I've got a 5500lb Tige Wakesetter I need to get to the lake… I'll be trading my '14 X5 50i in and that has no issues towing the boat.. similar in size and weight to these new X3/4's but less HP. I'd hope a decent amount seeing as it's a 500hp+ SUV
‘3AC’ Trailer Hitch, as can be ordered on the G01 series, is not shown in ordering documents for the F97 so it looks like it cannot be ordered as an OEM factory-installed option. But in the X3M Competition specifications pdf dated 02/2019, it states ‘Max trailer load, braked (12%)/unbraked’ as 2500kg/750kg, and the ‘Max roofload/max towbar download’ as 100kg/100kg. Note max torque is 600Nm as you probably have already seen, so not sure how that compares to your X5 50i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
How would you rate the road noise vs. your M40i? I don’t mind the noise in my M3 but we consider trading our Cayenne for an X3M and it will then become our family road trip car and for that the M3 would be way to loud for everyone’s comfort. Is the X3M rather loud at hwy speeds?
Actually, that’s a tough one to answer since there are multiple sources for cabin noise at speed: wind- and road-tire-generated as well as cabin noise caused by the artificially-induced ‘Active Sound Design’ (ASD). Regarding external wind- and road-generated noise I can say my test drive was excellent without any noticeable issue detected (my ride didn’t involve Interstate driving but did include speeds over 50mph). YMMV as that will depend on the road surface as no doubt grooved concrete will be different than my test drive on asphalt without grooves. With the non-RFTs though I suspect it shouldn’t be a problem if our M40i models are any indication.

The ASD is another issue altogether. It has definitely been ramped up c/w our G01 models, actually to the point of being distracting with the center console ‘sound button’ turned on (see image, red arrow), so I turned it off during the drive. I suspect a number of Enthusiasts will prefer it in the loud mode (as some of the Reviewers did), though, so this is just another matter of individual preference. Some information BMW has shared on the system:

From the X3M and X4M ‘long version’ introductory press release back in 02/2019, from p.5/18-

Electrically controlled flaps help to produce the emotionally rich engine note for which BMW M cars are renowned and which provides an acoustic showcase for the engine’s brawn and linear power delivery. The nature of the soundtrack takes its cues from the engine mode engaged; in addition to the standard setting, SPORT and SPORT+ modes can be selected at the touch of a button. Pressing another button on the centre console, meanwhile, gives the engine a particularly hushed tone. Standard specification for the Competition models includes the M Sport exhaust system, which lends the engine a pleasingly sonorous timbre, especially when it is being pushed hard and at high revs. Its continuously variable exhaust flaps create a particularly broad vocal range.

And from the pdf ynguldyn shared, on p.5, Introduction' section 1.4-

Engine sound: M Sport exhaust system with even more sports-style sound both in the lower and upper rev and power bands, more emotive starting sound and an active sound design system. The engine sound can be influenced via the setting of the exhaust flaps with a sound button.

Same pdf on ‘Active Sound Design’ on p.81, section 6.2.4-

The ASD settings are coupled to the engine dynamics control settings: Engine dynamics Efficient = ASD Comfort; Engine dynamics Sport = ASD Sport; Engine dynamics Sport+ = ASD Sport+

I still haven’t been able to figure out whether pushing the center console sound button to ‘off’ completely mutes ASD or just decreases it’s volume to a lower threshold, and whether it changes just the ASD or also affects the exterior flaps to produce a quieter exhaust note from the outside as well. The p.5 section 1.4 statement confuses the issue as it seems to indicate the sound button is changing the exhaust flaps, but the ‘engine sound’ inside the cabin was loud to the point of distracting when it was on, but immediately decreased when I turned it off. So to me, it seems like that console button just augments or decreases the interior ASD, whereas the soundtrack playing when transmission mode is selected varies as do the external flaps between the modes which would then also change the exterior tenor. I didn’t think to push the inside button and record the outside to see if it changed as well during my short M Town experience, but maybe others can comment on that.

So, from my standpoint actual wind and road noise were basically non-existent, but I’m definitely going to bypass the ASD if the harness used in our G01 will work. For those interested, more details on ASD in the G01 can be found in the thread started by TX3M - https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1565456 . To summarize that thread - some audiophiles feel ASD is a significant detriment to the clarity and depth of music, so they’ve either bypassed it with a harness or coded it off. In post #94 I shared some images showing the system in more detail as I installed the harness in our G01 models, and at least to our ears, our audio experience is far more enjoyable now as well.
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
GianniB35.00
solstice5456.50
FSociety3811.50
clee1982797.50
      07-03-2019, 09:45 AM   #29
VTX3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

Is that radiator really exposed under the front of the X3M? That seems crazy. For that reason alone I couldn't buy one. I live a few hundred meters back a dirt road (a well maintained one) but it would take just one rock or chunk of snow to take that thing out. I ordered my m40i about a year ago and was just thinking I would have gone for the M if I were ordering now.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2019, 10:34 AM   #30
xcusem3
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Quote:
What can the X3M tow? I've got a 5500lb Tige Wakesetter I need to get to the lake… I'll be trading my '14 X5 50i in and that has no issues towing the boat.. similar in size and weight to these new X3/4's but less HP. I'd hope a decent amount seeing as it's a 500hp+ SUV
‘3AC’ Trailer Hitch, as can be ordered on the G01 series, is not shown in ordering documents for the F97 so it looks like it cannot be ordered as an OEM factory-installed option. But in the X3M Competition specifications pdf dated 02/2019, it states ‘Max trailer load, braked (12%)/unbraked’ as 2500kg/750kg, and the ‘Max roofload/max towbar download’ as 100kg/100kg. Note max torque is 600Nm as you probably have already seen, so not sure how that compares to your X5 50i.

Quote:
Actually, that’s a tough one to answer since there are multiple sources for cabin noise at speed: wind- and road-tire-generated as well as cabin noise caused by the artificially-induced ‘Active Sound Design’ (ASD). Regarding external wind- and road-generated noise I can say my test drive was excellent without any noticeable issue detected (my ride didn’t involve Interstate driving but did include speeds over 50mph). YMMV as that will depend on the road surface as no doubt grooved concrete will be different than my test drive on asphalt without grooves. With the non-RFTs though I suspect it shouldn’t be a problem if our M40i models are any indication.

The ASD is another issue altogether. It has definitely been ramped up c/w our G01 models, actually to the point of being distracting with the center console ‘sound button’ turned on (see image, red arrow), so I turned it off during the drive. I suspect a number of Enthusiasts will prefer it in the loud mode (as some of the Reviewers did), though, so this is just another matter of individual preference. Some information BMW has shared on the system:

From the X3M and X4M ‘long version’ introductory press release back in 02/2019, from p.5/18-

Electrically controlled flaps help to produce the emotionally rich engine note for which BMW M cars are renowned and which provides an acoustic showcase for the engine’s brawn and linear power delivery. The nature of the soundtrack takes its cues from the engine mode engaged; in addition to the standard setting, SPORT and SPORT+ modes can be selected at the touch of a button. Pressing another button on the centre console, meanwhile, gives the engine a particularly hushed tone. Standard specification for the Competition models includes the M Sport exhaust system, which lends the engine a pleasingly sonorous timbre, especially when it is being pushed hard and at high revs. Its continuously variable exhaust flaps create a particularly broad vocal range.

Engine sound: M Sport exhaust system with even more sports-style sound both in the lower and upper rev and power bands, more emotive starting sound and an active sound design system. The engine sound can be influenced via the setting of the exhaust flaps with a sound button.

Same pdf on ‘Active Sound Design’ on p.81, section 6.2.4-

The ASD settings are coupled to the engine dynamics control settings: Engine dynamics Efficient = ASD Comfort; Engine dynamics Sport = ASD Sport; Engine dynamics Sport+ = ASD Sport+

I still haven’t been able to figure out whether pushing the center console sound button to ‘off’ completely mutes ASD or just decreases it’s volume to a lower threshold, and whether it changes just the ASD or also affects the exterior flaps to produce a quieter exhaust note from the outside as well. The p.5 section 1.4 statement confuses the issue as it seems to indicate the sound button is changing the exhaust flaps, but the ‘engine sound’ inside the cabin was loud to the point of distracting when it was on, but immediately decreased when I turned it off. So to me, it seems like that console button just augments or decreases the interior ASD, whereas the soundtrack playing when transmission mode is selected varies as do the external flaps between the modes which would then also change the exterior tenor. I didn’t think to push the inside button and record the outside to see if it changed as well during my short M Town experience, but maybe others can comment on that.

So, from my standpoint actual wind and road noise were basically non-existent, but I’m definitely going to bypass the ASD if the harness used in our G01 will work. For those interested, more details on ASD in the G01 can be found in the thread started by TX3M - https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1565456 . To summarize that thread - some audiophiles feel ASD is a significant detriment to the clarity and depth of music, so they’ve either bypassed it with a harness or coded it off. In post #94 I shared some images showing the system in more detail as I installed the harness in our G01 models, and at least to our ears, our audio experience is far more enjoyable now as well.
Ok so braked max trailer weight is 2500kg or 5500lbs.. so I'd be pulling at the absolute max for this SUV.

Not sure I want to be towing at the max rating.. my X5 is rated at 3200kg max trailer weight but it seems to do it without much fuss. I'd have to give it a try I suppose?
      07-03-2019, 10:52 AM   #31
AD18
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Azurite Black E92 335i DCT

Thanks for the writeup and also your opinions on the ride quality. This was something I was a bit worried about as well, glad to hear its not the case as some reviewers have mentioned. I need to try it myself to see how it handles particularly bad roads just to cover all bases.
Appreciate 1
Max Well4714.50
      07-03-2019, 12:20 PM   #32
xlover
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
So it really looks like BMW hit a homerun with this X3M Competition, at least from my perspective as an X3 M40i Driver who requires a vehicle of this size and cargo capacity which still allows one to experience M Division’s engineering and design. As soon as we’re assured of a post-1Aug new model year SOP production slot with ability to delete the moon roof with the M Driver’s package, our X3 M Competition order goes in.
Great review, very detailed
Appreciate 1
Max Well4714.50
      07-03-2019, 01:04 PM   #33
Max Well
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTX3 View Post
Is that radiator really exposed under the front of the X3M? That seems crazy. For that reason alone I couldn't buy one. I live a few hundred meters back a dirt road (a well maintained one) but it would take just one rock or chunk of snow to take that thing out. I ordered my m40i about a year ago and was just thinking I would have gone for the M if I were ordering now.
Here's a more straight-on view than the one previously (in which I was trying to more closely match the underneath angle of our G01's image). It looks to be encased on it's sides by that dark heavy gauge metal frame, and there is also that lower guard/aero element in front of it. Would think that was thoroughly vetted in the design process, though, so might be something to take a closer look at when you get a chance to see one in person. There is a diagram of the cooling system from the 2nd pdf which ynguldyn shared, entitled 'ST1926 S58 Engine', found on p.80 of 96, which I believe indicates it is the 'Engine Oil Cooler' if I'm looking at it correctly. And the small vertical one you see above this area in this image is described as the 'Transmission oil cooler'.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
ando2000.50
xlover2191.00
      07-03-2019, 08:56 PM   #34
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

One thing I learned about comfort in cars is if you really want to know about comfort you have to check the comfort at speeds between 90-120 MPH. Most cars are quite comfortable between two different 60-75 MPH but once you start climbing above 80 MPH the wind noise and road noise start to matter. If Coefficient Drag is not all that great and you have large run flat tires on it then a 3-4 hour drive to Vegas on old poor roads can wear one out. The lower the coefficient drag on a car the more comfortable and quiet it should be on long distance higher speed drives. My friend has a new X6 with the M Package on it and this last week we drive it to Arizona. at 70-75 MPH the ride quality was not too shabby but after 80-85 MPH you could feel the drag, hear the noise and see the fuel gauge starts to drop quickly.

I wonder how the noise comfort on this differs from X6 at speeds between 90-120 MPH. The 328D is surprisingly very quiet and smooth at those speeds. Not Mercedes S class smooth but not bad either.
Appreciate 1
Max Well4714.50
      07-04-2019, 03:19 AM   #35
clee1982
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540i xDrive

Garage List
Where are you traveling in US to be able to drive 90 to 120mph for any period of time...
Appreciate 1
Max Well4714.50
      07-04-2019, 08:52 AM   #36
Max Well
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
One thing I learned about comfort in cars is if you really want to know about comfort you have to check the comfort at speeds between 90-120 MPH. Most cars are quite comfortable between two different 60-75 MPH but once you start climbing above 80 MPH the wind noise and road noise start to matter. If Coefficient Drag is not all that great and you have large run flat tires on it then a 3-4 hour drive to Vegas on old poor roads can wear one out. The lower the coefficient drag on a car the more comfortable and quiet it should be on long distance higher speed drives. My friend has a new X6 with the M Package on it and this last week we drive it to Arizona. at 70-75 MPH the ride quality was not too shabby but after 80-85 MPH you could feel the drag, hear the noise and see the fuel gauge starts to drop quickly.

I wonder how the noise comfort on this differs from X6 at speeds between 90-120 MPH. The 328D is surprisingly very quiet and smooth at those speeds. Not Mercedes S class smooth but not bad either.
Agree as speed increases Cd undoubtedly affects wind noise generation, but I wonder if ‘Cd x A’ might be even more relevant than just Cd alone. Attached is a pair of charts showing these values for some BMW models, sorted first by class and then by the CdA (smallest to largest). As expected, Cd values increase with increasing performance as more intakes for enhanced engine and brake airflow are required which increase drag. I’ve read that some drag is also purposely induced by design teams to increase down force to improve high speed handling. But back to the Cd point – by way of example, the F22 M235i has a Cd of 0.33 but given it’s small frontal area it’s CdA is only 7.6 sq ft. Whereas the F15 X5 30d has a lower Cd of 0.31 but it’s A is much larger at 2.84, so it’s CdA climbs to 9.48, which takes a lot more HP to maintain your speed of 120mph. It would seem this larger windfield disruption should contribute to more wind noise even though it has a lower Cd? In the HP vs Speed simulation I ran in 2014, another example is the 428i and G01 X3 30i, both with Cd of only 0.29, but the HP required to maintain 150mph was 184HP for the 428i and 225HP for the G01 X3 30i. So 41HP more for a vehicle with the same Cd to maintain the same constant speed. It isn't that simple for surely vehicle design of A pillar and windshield angles, side mirrors, etc all come into the mix for the end-result wind noise generation. A final example - the G01 X3 M40i has a Cd of 0.33, whereas the X6 30d has a Cd of 0.32, but at 150mph, the smaller frontal area G01 needs 253HP to maintain 150mph in the sim, with the X6 needing 19HP more (272HP).

Commanderwiggin shared a video of one of his M2C Willow track sessions in his ‘Red M2C’ Thread at https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1584371
Scroll down in the opening post to the video which provides a number of chances to hear the wind noise vary based on his speed. If you don’t have time to watch the entire clip, just watch 1:10 - 2:20 for a good example. I don’t see his speed recorded at those times but there is definitely a threshold for his M2C where the wind noise clearly begins elevating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post
Where are you traveling in US to be able to drive 90 to 120mph for any period of time...
That’s a good point, clee1982. Not much chance for that here in the US but other countries do have some stretches where it might come into play. Like this Porsche Cayenne Turbo on the Autobahn - https://www.motor1.com/news/265083/w...-190-autobahn/
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
ando2000.50
      07-04-2019, 09:18 AM   #37
themnmd
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post
I believe that in Nevada there places with a higher speed limit

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...om/2947782002/
Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50
      07-04-2019, 03:55 PM   #38
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A-10C

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
'3AC' Trailer Hitch, as can be ordered on the G01 series, is not shown in ordering documents for the F97 so it looks like it cannot be ordered as an OEM factory-installed option. But in the X3M Competition specifications pdf dated 02/2019, it states 'Max trailer load, braked (12%)/unbraked' as 2500kg/750kg, and the 'Max roofload/max towbar download' as 100kg/100kg. Note max torque is 600Nm as you probably have already seen, so not sure how that compares to your X5 50i.

Quote:
How would you rate the road noise vs. your M40i? I don't mind the noise in my M3 but we consider trading our Cayenne for an X3M and it will then become our family road trip car and for that the M3 would be way to loud for everyone's comfort. Is the X3M rather loud at hwy speeds?
Actually, that's a tough one to answer since there are multiple sources for cabin noise at speed: wind- and road-tire-generated as well as cabin noise caused by the artificially-induced 'Active Sound Design' (ASD). Regarding external wind- and road-generated noise I can say my test drive was excellent without any noticeable issue detected (my ride didn't involve Interstate driving but did include speeds over 50mph). YMMV as that will depend on the road surface as no doubt grooved concrete will be different than my test drive on asphalt without grooves. With the non-RFTs though I suspect it shouldn't be a problem if our M40i models are any indication.

The ASD is another issue altogether. It has definitely been ramped up c/w our G01 models, actually to the point of being distracting with the center console 'sound button' turned on (see image, red arrow), so I turned it off during the drive. I suspect a number of Enthusiasts will prefer it in the loud mode (as some of the Reviewers did), though, so this is just another matter of individual preference. Some information BMW has shared on the system:

From the X3M and X4M 'long version' introductory press release back in 02/2019, from p.5/18-

Electrically controlled flaps help to produce the emotionally rich engine note for which BMW M cars are renowned and which provides an acoustic showcase for the engine's brawn and linear power delivery. The nature of the soundtrack takes its cues from the engine mode engaged; in addition to the standard setting, SPORT and SPORT+ modes can be selected at the touch of a button. Pressing another button on the centre console, meanwhile, gives the engine a particularly hushed tone. Standard specification for the Competition models includes the M Sport exhaust system, which lends the engine a pleasingly sonorous timbre, especially when it is being pushed hard and at high revs. Its continuously variable exhaust flaps create a particularly broad vocal range.

Same pdf on 'Active Sound Design' on p.81, section 6.2.4-

I still haven't been able to figure out whether pushing the center console sound button to 'off' completely mutes ASD or just decreases it's volume to a lower threshold, and whether it changes just the ASD or also affects the exterior flaps to produce a quieter exhaust note from the outside as well. The p.5 section 1.4 statement confuses the issue as it seems to indicate the sound button is changing the exhaust flaps, but the 'engine sound' inside the cabin was loud to the point of distracting when it was on, but immediately decreased when I turned it off. So to me, it seems like that console button just augments or decreases the interior ASD, whereas the soundtrack playing when transmission mode is selected varies as do the external flaps between the modes which would then also change the exterior tenor. I didn't think to push the inside button and record the outside to see if it changed as well during my short M Town experience, but maybe others can comment on that.

So, from my standpoint actual wind and road noise were basically non-existent, but I'm definitely going to bypass the ASD if the harness used in our G01 will work. For those interested, more details on ASD in the G01 can be found in the thread started by TX3M - https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1565456 . To summarize that thread - some audiophiles feel ASD is a significant detriment to the clarity and depth of music, so they've either bypassed it with a harness or coded it off. In post #94 I shared some images showing the system in more detail as I installed the harness in our G01 models, and at least to our ears, our audio experience is far more enjoyable now as well.
Ok so braked max trailer weight is 2500kg or 5500lbs.. so I'd be pulling at the absolute max for this SUV.

Not sure I want to be towing at the max rating.. my X5 is rated at 3200kg max trailer weight but it seems to do it without much fuss. I'd have to give it a try I suppose?
There's always a cushion built-in.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2019, 07:22 PM   #39
EL Jeffe 5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: CBR1000RR

Nice write up
      07-04-2019, 07:49 PM   #40
PARTS@STBMW
Rep
Drives: BMW

Phenomenal review, thank you for sharing!
Appreciate 1
Max Well4714.50
      07-05-2019, 08:53 AM   #41
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

Aren’t these M town tours essentially a parking lot drive?
How were you able to discern all this from a quick test drive?
Did they let you take the M cars on open roads or even hard corners?

Inquisitive minds would like to know.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 10:19 AM   #42
Max Well
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falafel Combo View Post
Aren’t these M town tours essentially a parking lot drive?
How were you able to discern all this from a quick test drive?
Did they let you take the M cars on open roads or even hard corners?

Inquisitive minds would like to know.
Parking lot? LOL

Open road with ample opportunity to address questions/concerns one might have about a particular model. Obviously not two hours on an Interstate or twisting mountain roads, but personally I don't need that to get a feel for a vehicle I'm considering. I knew the issues I needed answers on, and I got them. The team was also pretty flexible about the 15 min time limit as long as no one was waiting for the next slot, so yeah, 30 minutes with the X3M Competition allowed me to form an opinion and 'discern all' that I've mentioned. And some do push the envelope more than others during these events - https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showp...&postcount=133
Appreciate 2
Barathon579.00
clee1982797.50
      07-05-2019, 04:46 PM   #43
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A-10C

Seeing them in the wild now!

Lol.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 05:15 PM   #44
MrItaly
Major
Rep
Drives: X5M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82PRETEND View Post
Thanks for the review. They'd have my order if it had a tow pack!
That too was deal killer for me. They have one for the European versions which works for me as I have all European hitches I'll buy the oem parts and mount them or wait until stealth hitch (I think that's the company) releases one for the F97.
Appreciate 0