BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-18-2024, 05:27 AM   #1
Siemak
Poland
Rep
Drives: e81, G01

G01-any special discount when ordering G01 before end of model production?

Hello,
does anybody know if i would order G01 now, few weeks before end of model production, can I obtain some additional discounts?

I am waiting for G01 offer from local seller, but in the meantime I started to wonder, that buying an old model few weeks before they start production of G45, should be a opportunity for BMW to get rid of old stuff and they might be happy to offer higher discounts.
We are talking here about 2 situations: already produced car and made order for production.What is your experience?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2024, 05:47 AM   #2
avi66
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemak View Post
Hello,
does anybody know if i would order G01 now, few weeks before end of model production, can I obtain some additional discounts?

I am waiting for G01 offer from local seller, but in the meantime I started to wonder, that buying an old model few weeks before they start production of G45, should be a opportunity for BMW to get rid of old stuff and they might be happy to offer higher discounts.
We are talking here about 2 situations: already produced car and made order for production.What is your experience?
Ask different dealers to quote and see what comes back. It may come down to an individual dealers situation in terms of discount motivation.

The level of discount may also depend on the G01 model and how you purchase i.e. no car trade in, cash v lease/finance etc.

In the UK, it has been possible to get 15% off M40, but more recently 10% seems to be the going rate, unless you find a motivated dealer.

No harm in trying, and maybe play the card of a new model soon, so apprehensive about buying old unless a really good deal.
Appreciate 0