BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-21-2023, 12:06 PM   #1
BMWbab1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

Help me find a very specific green exterior color, NY Jets green!

I’m looking for a very specific green color. Literally the difference between me buying the Macon GTS in paint to sample vs the X3M (which I would prefer) in this color. It’s basically the color of the NY Jets helmets (no I’m not a Jets fan, sorry, but LOVE the color). The dark candied green that looks black in low light. I’ve looked at San Romeo and it doesn’t have enough black. Basically if they made a “carbon black metallic” in a green tint instead of the current blue tint it would be very close to what I’m looking for. See pic for color I’m looking for. (yes I’ve been to two dealers and they want to help me but said “if you can find that green that exists on a newer BMW we can likely get it for you”). Also a wrap is a no go for me. Greatly appreciate any recommendations!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2023, 08:44 PM   #2
Tim@codemybimmer
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M Competition F98 LCI

Garage List
Have you looked at the BMW Individual colours available in Green? I did attach the available Individual greens for the X3M.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0