BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-28-2022, 11:14 AM   #1
GeorgeThe4th
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X3 xDrive 35i M Sport

Garage List
Coding of Angel eyes on LCI X3

Hello everyone, I have the bimmercode app and I know there is an advanced coding section. Is there anyway to code the angel eyes to stay on for maybe 30 seconds or so after I get out and lock the car? I can't find very much on the forums about advanced coding for the X3 and was wondering if this was possible. The car is a 2016 X3 35i lci if that helps. Thank you for any responses and insight!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2022, 12:06 PM   #2
okayr
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X3 xDrive28i

I don't think it would be directly possible with how the lights function. There would have to be basically a 'setting' string in the FRM or maybe CAS modules and it probably doesn't exist. If it did I imagine id even be a regular setting in bimmercode.
If you have e-sys you can go through each string and see if it has a comment on what it does/functionality. Also F25's have A LOT of the same modules/very similar configs as F10s, it's good to check their codes for the same modules too.
Appreciate 0