BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
XBimmers | BMW X3 Forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Watches Instagram | A Reference of Wrist Candy

07-19-2019, 12:38 PM   #1
areyouamac
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 Black M3 DCT

Instagram | A Reference of Wrist Candy

Hello here!

I was drawn into the watch game a few months ago, and purchased the BB58 after 3 days (May 31st). I consider it the first watch in my future collection.

I became very infatuated with the history and love these brands receive from collectors.

I created an Instagram account (@watchenberg) that I hope to grow will be a collection of all brands for every single individual to look at. It's difficult to find a _single source_ to reference the watches we all love, collect and admire, which made me want to do this.

Only a few brands and models have been added (Tudor BBs 79XXX, Rolex GMT IIs 167xx/1167xx - still a few missing.. 116758/9s and the 1267XXs are coming up), but would love to add even more.

Let me know your thoughts! Follow, like, comment as well... and if there is are brands and models you would like to be added, let me know.

We can contribute to this for everyone to enjoy together.

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 11:18 AM   #2
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 GTI, E86 Z4 3.0si Racecar

Following!

Of course, the Daytona is always a popular choice to add.
2015 GTI S, 6M, LP, Volk TE37SL 17x8.5, Michelin PSS 245/40, JRZ Coil-Overs, Peloquin LSD, Sachs SRE, SuperPro Control Arms, Remus Catback, IS38 Turbo, APR Stage 2+ Tune, APR DP/IC, CAI, Forge Turbo Blanket, Aero Force Gauge Pod, APR Boost Gauge, Kersher Front Lip, Short Shifter, Tyrolsport Deadset, Stoptech BBK, HPA Dogbone
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe - because racecar
Appreciate 0