BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-04-2023, 06:33 PM   #1
jg05
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ’23 X3 M40i Brooklyn Grey

Will dealer/BMW honor MF and RV for lease on ordered car

Ordered an M40i a few weeks ago. Expecting it in June. Looks like the money factor went up for leases on the M40i from last month. I thought there was a 90 day honor of numbers for ordered vehicles but wasn’t sure if that applied to leases or only purchase financing.

I believe I had the option of the original lease #’s or any improved numbers when I last ordered 2+ yrs ago but nothing changed between that order and delivery so I can’t recall exactly and it looks like the money factor went up by a decent amount in June so just want to check/plan.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2023, 10:52 PM   #2
trife.
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 X3MC x Porsche Cayenne

If you did a credit app your numbers are locked in at the time of the application for 90 days. The dealer can request an extension from BMWFS should it take more than 90 days to get your car. And yes, if incentives/numbers are better during the month your car is delivered, you can use them.
Appreciate 1
jg05303.50
      06-04-2023, 11:05 PM   #3
jg05
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ’23 X3 M40i Brooklyn Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by trife. View Post
If you did a credit app your numbers are locked in at the time of the application for 90 days. The dealer can request an extension from BMWFS should it take more than 90 days to get your car. And yes, if incentives/numbers are better during the month your car is delivered, you can use them.
Thanks much! I couldn’t remember if that applied to lease numbers too. Much appreciated!
Appreciate 0