BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-10-2024, 01:07 PM   #45
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8ZongB58 View Post
All this R&D talk is reminding me of prestige world wide, Step Brothers 🤣
Haha this was pretty funny lol. But on a serious note, For anyone who’s looking at the AliExpress exhaust and saying that ours is the same: Ultimately the exhaust path under the car dictates the design of the system. The systems may look very similar but that $800 system you might buy on AliExpress is going to have faulty valve, hardware or other issues that you’re just not going to expect. there’s a lot more to crafting and exhaust system and designing it to last, then you may think. If I wanted, I could go and make myself some Gucci shoes on Alibaba. Are they gonna have the same quality? Of course not. Because we don’t make shoes for a living we don’t know the intricacies of shoe construction, that those who do it every every day day and day out.. Thinking that someone can buy a replica product off of one of these websites and get the same experience is very naïve in our opinion. All it takes is one thing to go wrong, one piece of valve hardware did not work properly and not have been tested properly for the system to be a waste of your money. Don’t compromise and purchase quality that’s been tested. If you can’t afford it, turning in your lease and buying a Kia.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2024, 01:58 PM   #46
Burr001
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i

Garage List
2022 BMW x3 m40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valvetronic Designs View Post
Haha this was pretty funny lol. But on a serious note, For anyone who’s looking at the AliExpress exhaust and saying that ours is the same: Ultimately the exhaust path under the car dictates the design of the system. The systems may look very similar but that $800 system you might buy on AliExpress is going to have faulty valve, hardware or other issues that you’re just not going to expect. there’s a lot more to crafting and exhaust system and designing it to last, then you may think. If I wanted, I could go and make myself some Gucci shoes on Alibaba. Are they gonna have the same quality? Of course not. Because we don’t make shoes for a living we don’t know the intricacies of shoe construction, that those who do it every every day day and day out.. Thinking that someone can buy a replica product off of one of these websites and get the same experience is very naïve in our opinion. All it takes is one thing to go wrong, one piece of valve hardware did not work properly and not have been tested properly for the system to be a waste of your money. Don’t compromise and purchase quality that’s been tested. If you can’t afford it, turning in your lease and buying a Kia.
So wait now your saying your providing the valves and hardware to the factory to prevent any issues on your exhaust manufacturered by them...or you choosing the options that the factory gave you on which parts are to be used on your labeled exhaust?

Now that's quite funny.

Your saying that any other exhaust made by the same factory are taking extra steps to ensure that your named exhaust brand by contract is to receive the upmost care when filling your order. That's is why your exhaust is better?

My friend I think you need to stop making videos of how the exhaust sounds inside a big warehouse to record how awesome it sounds because for sure it doesn't affect the recording audio at all. Might be best to record outside so the fumes doesn't affect you.

Plus you still haven't clarified that you provided the factory with your in house design and numerous testing to ensure quality to be strictly followed by the factory half way on the other side of the world.
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2024, 02:02 PM   #47
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burr001 View Post
So wait now your saying your providing the valves and hardware to the factory to prevent any issues on your exhaust manufacturered by them...or you choosing the options that the factory gave you on which parts are to be used on your labeled exhaust?

Now that's quite funny.

Your saying that any other exhaust made by the same factory are taking extra steps to ensure that your named exhaust brand by contract is to receive the upmost care when filling your order. That's is why your exhaust is better?

My friend I think you need to stop making videos of how the exhaust sounds inside a big warehouse to record how awesome it sounds because for sure it doesn't affect the recording audio at all. Might be best to record outside so the fumes doesn't affect you.

Plus you still haven't clarified that you provided the factory with your in house design and numerous testing to ensure quality to be strictly followed by the factory half way on the other side of the world.
Where are you located? would love for you to come see our operation in person. 7 Rowell Rd Boyertown Pa 19512
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2024, 02:18 PM   #48
Rottweiler
Captain (Retired)
Rep
Drives: X4 M40i

Garage List
2023 BMW X4 M40I  [10.00]
Quote:
Where are you located? would love for you to come see our operation in person. 7 Rowell Rd Boyertown Pa 19512
I smell an ambush Burr001
Appreciate 2
Burr0013251.00
      02-10-2024, 02:24 PM   #49
Gr8ZongB58
Your Average B58'er
Rep
Drives: 19' X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottweiler View Post
😂

🤬🤜🤕🤛🤬 <---burr
2019 X3 M40i - MHD STG2 HPFP E40ish | MHD FlexFuel Kit | TU HPFP | xHP stg 3 | VRSF catless downpipe | MST intake | BMS occ | Verus turbo heat shield | P3 V3 gauge w/ P3 ESVA | FTP Charge Pipe | RossRacing PCV v1 VTA | MSS Springs | RES Exhaust w/o valves | Vossen HF-5 21x9.5/10.5 265/295 PS4S | Yellow DRLs |
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2024, 02:31 PM   #50
Burr001
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I would love too...I live in ny...not too far away tbh. We can go out and grab some cheese steaks.

Tbh seeing where you work and being transparent will help your customer base see what your company stands for.

Sry but before I make the trek out there. Would some clarity to my previous post be available for all to see?
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2024, 04:16 PM   #51
Burr001
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottweiler View Post
Quote:
😂

🤬🤜🤕🤛🤬 <---burr
lol...Well when I do get to PA where they unload the containers, we can book our flight to China to see their products actually being built. Remind me to bring my passport.
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2024, 05:01 PM   #52
Gr8ZongB58
Your Average B58'er
Rep

Quote:
lol...Well when I do get to PA where they unload the containers, we can book our flight to China to see their products actually being built. Remind me to bring my passport.
Why waste money booking a flight to China when there is a quality container readily available to take you to China in? Good enough to ship quality exhausts...good enough to ship you! Just make sure a manager goes with you too.. 🤣
2019 X3 M40i - MHD STG2 HPFP E40ish | MHD FlexFuel Kit | TU HPFP | xHP stg 3 | VRSF catless downpipe | MST intake | BMS occ | Verus turbo heat shield | P3 V3 gauge w/ P3 ESVA | FTP Charge Pipe | RossRacing PCV v1 VTA | MSS Springs | RES Exhaust w/o valves | Vossen HF-5 21x9.5/10.5 265/295 PS4S | Yellow DRLs |
Appreciate 1
Burr0013251.00
      02-11-2024, 09:29 AM   #53
bbb83
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 x3 m40i

Can someone pm me when these are like $700-800? That’s where they should be
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2024, 10:24 AM   #54
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Now that's quite funny.

Hey folks!
Happy Sunday to you all. Again i’m linking this video. We invite you to watch it. It demonstrates the MOST important things that we do.

YES, you could go an get a similar system on these websites, but before you do so, consider the following:

Who are you buying from? are you knowledgeable enough about exhaust systems to know what your getting? Your credit card company will not be able
to help you (including amex) as if you file a
chargeback your claim will be denied and you will be rebilled.

Is it true stainless steel with the correct composition properties so it won’t rust or corrode?

Are you knowledgeable about how the Valve hardware needs to engineered to eliminate rattles and what materials need to be utilized to minimize heat expansion causing unwanted vibrations and excessive noise?

How about the clamp hardware? Are you able to communicate the proper standards needed so that the system is easily assembled and does not need to be constantly retightened?

how about the internal chambering of the muffler? Are you educated in what eliminates drone but keeps flow?

We reference all of these questions because we have the answers. There is far more to engineering these systems than what meets the eye. It takes ONE THINGS to go wrong on your cheap system for your positive experience to turn quickly negative when your valves are rattling making your 60K X3 sound like a honda with a fart can. When this does occur, there will be no support network for you.

People ask us all the time; “Why don’t you make wheels? why don’t you make carbon?”

We make exhausts, and although we are not perfect, we have enthusiasts around the world enjoying their systems because we have spent the time to deliver the best product we can to them. This is what we do day in and day out, and we are fortunate to have learned a great deal about how to build the best systems that will last.

We will be making a video talking all about this soon but if you want to take the risk and buy one of those cheap systems, give it a shot. But if you want to buy a higher quality product from a team of likeminded enthusiasts with a massive support network to assist you if ever there is an issue, we would love to earn your business 🤝

https://youtu.be/Sh2LYAWqZ1k?si=5_aXpNIpo-W8vtH5
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2024, 12:46 PM   #55
Burr001
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep

Garage List
Ok I understand why your writing this type of response. I want to make it clear that in no way I have every questioned your customer service that you provide to your past customers.

I have to assume your position there is to handle accts on the forum to generate sales/ interests. The fact that I'm still waiting for a clarification on a question I asked leads me to this conclusion. Tbh because of the lack of a direct answer may be why other people reading this is reacting the way they are, you have handled this very poorly. The fact that you have to reaffirm your position on why your product is good by using scare tactics referencing credit card charge backs and even naming AMEX as to not being able to help is just ignorant.

Now back to the actual question some people would like to know the answer to. You have posted that you developed and tested your products before going to "production". How about making a video showing your warehouse with a fabrication area having a mig/tig, the rack of aluminum tube stock. Heck even showing you have a simple chop saw to cut the pipe. You posted that the average consumer looking for an exhaust has no idea what goes into the development, great show how you did your development. I'm not asking to show your "trade secrets", I am asking you did you give your findings to the factory and told them to build it to spec and not the factory giving you their options that they made available to a customer that can order their exhaust for their special brand.

Simple not simple, I dunno I'm just a stupid consumer who knows nothing about commerce.
Appreciate 3
      02-11-2024, 01:10 PM   #56
Gr8ZongB58
Your Average B58'er
Rep

I just purchased an exhaust from RES customized to my preference for 1200 shipped. I guess my clamps will fall apart, muffler will have no flow and all drone, and on top of all that...sound like a sick civic with VTEC kicking in yo! 😆

Is that what happened with your RES exhaust? Burr001
Appreciate 1
Burr0013251.00
      02-11-2024, 01:11 PM   #57
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ok I understand why your writing this type of response. I want to make it clear that in no way I have every questioned your customer service that you provide to your past customers.

I have to assume your position there is to handle accts on the forum to generate sales/ interests. The fact that I'm still waiting for a clarification on a question I asked leads me to this conclusion. Tbh because of the lack of a direct answer may be why other people reading this is reacting the way they are, you have handled this very poorly. The fact that you have to reaffirm your position on why your product is good by using scare tactics referencing credit card charge backs and even naming AMEX as to not being able to help is just ignorant.

Now back to the actual question some people would like to know the answer to. You have posted that you developed and tested your products before going to "production". How about making a video showing your warehouse with a fabrication area having a mig/tig, the rack of aluminum tube stock. Heck even showing you have a simple chop saw to cut the pipe. You posted that the average consumer looking for an exhaust has no idea what goes into the development, great show how you did your development. I'm not asking to show your "trade secrets", I am asking you did you give your findings to the factory and told them to build it to spec and not the factory giving you their options that they made available to a customer that can order their exhaust for their special brand.

Simple not simple, I dunno I'm just a stupid consumer who knows nothing about commerce.
Fair enough!
We will do a full shop walk around showing our fabrication area and such here shortly. As we have just moved into our new facility it won’t be super polished but we will do this to show clarity.

Additionally in regards to the R&D process here is how it goes:

The car in its factory form gets brought in and we analyze the stock sound configuration and do an evaluation of what sound areas can be improved

then the factory exhaust is removed from
the vehicle and examined to determine what improvements we would like to implement in our special operations program.

from there a sample is made, in this case we took our G20 M340i system and modified it heavily to fit the longer wheel base.

Once the system is completed we test the car with OEM downpipe and free flow downpipes to confirm the hardware works properly and under extreme stress the system does not have faults.

There are normally many revisions but due to all of our learning on the M340i we utilized the same developments from that system to this one to enhance the B58 sound experience.

Once the sample is confirmed we will begin the manufacturing process with our partners inorder to offer the system at a reasonable price.

This should give a glimpse into the process but we will be making this full video soon!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2024, 01:20 PM   #58
Burr001
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Fair enough!
We will do a full shop walk around showing our fabrication area and such here shortly. As we have just moved into our new facility it won’t be super polished but we will do this to show clarity.

Additionally in regards to the R&D process here is how it goes:

The car in its factory form gets brought in and we analyze the stock sound configuration and do an evaluation of what sound areas can be improved

then the factory exhaust is removed from
the vehicle and examined to determine what improvements we would like to implement in our special operations program.

from there a sample is made, in this case we took our G20 M340i system and modified it heavily to fit the longer wheel base.

Once the system is completed we test the car with OEM downpipe and free flow downpipes to confirm the hardware works properly and under extreme stress the system does not have faults.

There are normally many revisions but due to all of our learning on the M340i we utilized the same developments from that system to this one to enhance the B58 sound experience.

Once the sample is confirmed we will begin the manufacturing process with our partners inorder to offer the system at a reasonable price.

This should give a glimpse into the process but we will be making this full video soon!
See a well clear educated response to help people understand why your exhaust is what it is. Bravo....
Appreciate 2
Rottweiler3983.00
lfdal541036.00
      02-11-2024, 01:22 PM   #59
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
See a well clear educated response to help people understand why your exhaust is what it is. Bravo....
We have much to learn, thank you for asking the right questions and helping us be accountable
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2024, 01:28 PM   #60
Burr001
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I just purchased an exhaust from RES customized to my preference for 1200 shipped. I guess my clamps will fall apart, muffler will have no flow and all drone, and on top of all that...sound like a sick civic with VTEC kicking in yo! 😆

Is that what happened with your RES exhaust? Burr001
Lmao...I had to take it off cause the instructions were in Cantonese. And when I called Amex, they said to buy Rosetta stone and learn it so I can install it properly.
Appreciate 4
md_m40i180.50
jsh1391698.00
      02-13-2024, 01:45 PM   #61
xeacott
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3 M40i

I'm glad this thread exists - I almost pulled the trigger on the FI Exhaust last year but wanted to wait to see what other competition comes out. It's also really appreciated to see some of the more decorated members questioning things and bringing up really good points.

As a pretty average member and someone who loves their M40i, picking an exhaust is a big choice - there's a lot of factors to consider. Knowing that you guys at Valvetronic are standing by your product and answering these questions and taking the adversity bits is nice to see. It's important to represent your product. Gave me some things to think about, especially before dropping $3000 and paying a shop to do all this work.
Appreciate 1
      02-13-2024, 04:29 PM   #62
Gr8ZongB58
Your Average B58'er
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeacott View Post
I'm glad this thread exists - I almost pulled the trigger on the FI Exhaust last year but wanted to wait to see what other competition comes out. It's also really appreciated to see some of the more decorated members questioning things and bringing up really good points.

As a pretty average member and someone who loves their M40i, picking an exhaust is a big choice - there's a lot of factors to consider. Knowing that you guys at Valvetronic are standing by your product and answering these questions and taking the adversity bits is nice to see. It's important to represent your product. Gave me some things to think about, especially before dropping $3000 and paying a shop to do all this work.
I was set on fi as well but couldn't justify paying close to 4k or more for it...that's new turbo and custom tune territory. Good thing I waited and good thing forums like this exist. Like valvtronic stated, you can buy directly from the chinese manufacturer for cheap, or pay more and go through them so that you'll have a middleman for support if anything goes wrong. Whatever is your cup of tea.

I chose the cheap route cause i'm a gambling man! 🤪
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2024, 04:33 PM   #63
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Hey folks!

Another teaser until the full videos are released next week! This thing is just nutty lol

https://youtu.be/5HKs5bmdUBo?si=-Pw95AdT5xFFdFSY
Appreciate 1
      02-13-2024, 05:41 PM   #64
Gr8ZongB58
Your Average B58'er
Rep

Quote:
Hey folks!

Another teaser until the full videos are released next week! This thing is just nutty lol

https://youtu.be/5HKs5bmdUBo?si=-Pw95AdT5xFFdFSY
The catless b58 gets me everytime. Beautiful sound!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2024, 12:09 PM   #65
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Additionally, Here is how you can get 10% back on your exhaust once you order! We know the system is very expensive system and figured this would be a nice incentive for you guys to enjoy!

https://valvetronic.com/pages/how-to...f-your-exhaust

Last edited by Valvetronic Designs; 02-15-2024 at 01:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2024, 09:04 AM   #66
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

FULL VIDEO!

https://youtu.be/jOW4bttCugg?si=jyiCeca4oDJaWCfD
Appreciate 1
jsh1391698.00