BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-14-2022, 04:35 AM   #89
GDEvans
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: iX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by keninuk View Post
I agree that the HUD is very good and a bonus it came as part of the pretty much fully loaded M Sport Pro spec.

It is mentioned elsewhere, but one thing to be aware of is that polarised glasses will not work with the HUD and trying to drive with your head at about 45 degrees is not advisable! Fortunately I had a very similar prescription pair that were not polarised to make a swap otherwise it could have been £2-300 to buy a new pair.
Also the digital dash on most cars doesn't work with polarised glasses. Had the same issue in my Audi.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2022, 05:36 AM   #90
the_ape
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 225xe / iX3 Premier Pro

Yeah my clip on polariser causes issues with it too, although my self tinting ones I wear day to day are fine.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2022, 05:00 AM   #91
jukkha156
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ix3 M Sport Pro

It arrived bang on time for collection on Monday

ix3, M sport Pro with laser lights and towbar too.

Thank you all for all your continued feed back. WHAT A CAR!

The handover from the dealer was superb. 2 teddys for the kids too and an umbrella, hahaha.

At the moment, just taking it all in but so far love the quality feel of the drive, the Pan-roof, the sound it makes I think is very addictive and seems to be very compliant on rough surfaces. The car handles pretty dynamic too

Lots of very positive comments from friends/family/work peeps who have seen so far.

Will do a detailed report after the first trip this weekend (Manchester to West Midlands!)
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
EVFan60.00
Rathian155.00
      04-29-2022, 05:09 AM   #92
Imspartacus123
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW IX3 MSport Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukkha156 View Post
It arrived bang on time for collection on Monday

ix3, M sport Pro with laser lights and towbar too.

Thank you all for all your continued feed back. WHAT A CAR!

The handover from the dealer was superb. 2 teddys for the kids too and an umbrella, hahaha.

At the moment, just taking it all in but so far love the quality feel of the drive, the Pan-roof, the sound it makes I think is very addictive and seems to be very compliant on rough surfaces. The car handles pretty dynamic too

Lots of very positive comments from friends/family/work peeps who have seen so far.

Will do a detailed report after the first trip this weekend (Manchester to West Midlands!)
Looks great, love the little bits of blue in the lazer lights
Appreciate 1