BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-10-2023, 03:12 PM   #1
brake_raraver
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

Trim on bumper and door

Hello! I am absolutely sure this has been discussed. but being that I dont even know what it is called I am having a hard time searching.

I am looking to swap out all the cerium parts on my m40i. I have done the grill, (thank you for your help on my last post) and now I want to replace the rest. Idk how to find parts because again Idk what this stuff is called. Grill was super easy and glad I did it myself. I went to a guy to wrap them and he said they need to be removed first anyway so I figured at that point I could just replace them with black parts. Mainly the cerium on the bumper (let me know what that thing is called) and the cerium on the door. Im also going to replace the mirror caps.

Let me know what I need to by and if you have a link to any videos on how to replace them that would be greatly appreciated! This is an older photo. I have a new grill on there now.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2023, 06:42 AM   #2
Llarry
///M driver
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 6-speed

Garage List
Moderator -- can this post be moved to the proper section please?