BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-03-2016, 09:09 PM   #1
ahfa1987
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M40i Carbon Black

x4 m40i color

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to reach out to some of you bimmer folks on this topic. I understand the x4 is still a relatively pretty new vehicle into the market, and obvious the m40i being even newer.
The long beach blue color is obviously a signature color for the new m40i model. However my wife and I have previously ordered the LBB color and after physically seeing it at an autoshow in Toronto, she feels that it is too outstanding, not very conservative for a family/daily driving vehicle and more importantly she likes being more lower profile to the public therefore we have switched to Carbon Black.
I know there is going to be a handful of you (including myself) that will take the LBB blue over any color the m40i has to offer since it truly enhances the model and is its signature color, but I just wanted to have some feedback and what you guys feel about us switching it to a Carbon Black, after all you can't really go wrong with black right?

Since some of you are hardcore Bimmer owners that have possibly owned all types of models/colors/exotic lines out there, do you feel that there are some degree of truth and validity in what she is bringing up?

Thanks for your time in reading this!!
Appreciate 0