BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-07-2018, 03:12 AM   #1
00bale
Rep
Drives: X3 M40I

Digital Dash Display in adaptive

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but i couldnt seem to find anything. Picked up my M40i yesterday, love the car!! Just wondering if you are able to customise the digital dash display when in adaptive mode. Currently when you put the car in adaptive mode the digital dash shows the same display as when it comfort mode. Are you able to customise this so the digital dash displays the sport interface when in adaptive mode? Hope this makes sense?
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2018, 06:39 AM   #2
MarkyM
Major
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00bale View Post
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but i couldnt seem to find anything. Picked up my M40i yesterday, love the car!! Just wondering if you are able to customise the digital dash display when in adaptive mode. Currently when you put the car in adaptive mode the digital dash shows the same display as when it comfort mode. Are you able to customise this so the digital dash displays the sport interface when in adaptive mode? Hope this makes sense?
No you can't change, it uses the comfort dash which is a shame as I would have liked the digital speedo

You can configure sport individual to use comfort steering and suspension so you get the sport dash but unfortunately you can not use adaptive suspension mode
Appreciate 0