BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05-14-2013, 04:39 AM   #23
buze
Owner
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G05 30d M-Sport

Garage List
Oh, I don't have the NAV. I think the controller if you have the NAV has more buttons... Here you switch audio source by pressing the audio button multiple times.

The only button that doesn't do anything in the car is the voice command one on the steering wheel.
      05-14-2013, 10:03 AM   #24
HajdukX
Rep
Drives: X3 F25

I don't have the NAV,only Radio Prof. and Bluetooth/USB.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2019, 03:02 PM   #25
buze
Owner
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G05 30d M-Sport

Garage List
So, after 6.5 years of the X3, and 97k miles, it's time to say goodbye to the X3! It's been a lovely car, I only ever had ONE problem with it and it was the cluch failing a few years back, fixed under warranty.
I've been everywhere with it, tracks, fords, hills, heaps of mud and it's been flawless. I wish (often) I'd taken the 3L, but on the other hand I really enjoyed the manual gear on it.

I'm part exchanging it, and it's in very very good nick, nothing is broken, there is a bit of wear on the driver seat but no cracks, and when cleaned it still is a fantastic looking car!

Trading it in for a fancy X5 M sport G05, with a truckload of options. I might miss the X3, but after all that time, I'm worried 'expensive' problems might start to trick in!