BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
mach330
You don't know JACK!!!
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 35i

2011 X3 in So Cal yet?

anyone in socal been able to order or even see the new x3's yet? called a couple of dealers and they won't have them until next month and ordering until jan/feb of next year. Kind'a strange to me that other dealers are getting them now.
      11-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
cosmosblau
cunning, baffling, powerful
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 535i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
anyone in socal been able to order or even see the new x3's yet? called a couple of dealers and they won't have them until next month and ordering until jan/feb of next year. Kind'a strange to me that other dealers are getting them now.
Santa Monica BMW has one and is having a Meet n Greet today:
-------
We invite to come visit us this Friday, November 19th 2010, to see the all new X3 which we will have on display in our new car showroom. And while you are here at the BMW Joy Sales Event, you can learn about the best lease or finance offers of the year on your favorite BMW models. From the sporty 3 Series to the elegant 7 Series to versatile Sports Activity Vehicles®, each new BMW comes with the reassurance and savings of no-cost maintenance for 4 years/50,000 miles, whichever comes first. Don’t miss out on the best offers of the year – RSVP today.
      11-22-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
mach330
You don't know JACK!!!
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosblau View Post
Santa Monica BMW has one and is having a Meet n Greet today:
-------
We invite to come visit us this Friday, November 19th 2010, to see the all new X3 which we will have on display in our new car showroom. And while you are here at the BMW Joy Sales Event, you can learn about the best lease or finance offers of the year on your favorite BMW models. From the sporty 3 Series to the elegant 7 Series to versatile Sports Activity Vehicles®, each new BMW comes with the reassurance and savings of no-cost maintenance for 4 years/50,000 miles, whichever comes first. Don’t miss out on the best offers of the year – RSVP today.
thanks. just stopped by irvine bmw today and they had one for display.