BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-07-2021, 04:48 PM   #1
nabego
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Wrong image in 360º camera

Hello, I bought an X3 30d from 12/17 last month, well since they gave it to me when the 360º camera is connected, the image of a 5 series saloon comes out instead of my car, an X3 and the fact is that It only comes out there, because in the rest of the idrive options like open door, my vehicle, etc., if the X3 image comes out.

Does anyone know how to change this image with Bimmercode, etc? Or I have to stop by my BMW dealer.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2021, 09:29 AM   #2
ramparts
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabego View Post
Hello, I bought an X3 30d from 12/17 last month, well since they gave it to me when the 360º camera is connected, the image of a 5 series saloon comes out instead of my car, an X3 and the fact is that It only comes out there, because in the rest of the idrive options like open door, my vehicle, etc., if the X3 image comes out.

Does anyone know how to change this image with Bimmercode, etc? Or I have to stop by my BMW dealer.
You can only fix in ista. But it's a 5 minute job, really simple and will be part of the measures plan
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2021, 06:33 PM   #3
nabego
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Thanks; It is already solved after going through the dealership
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 02:07 AM   #4
gecko.ch
Enlisted Member
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: G01 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff86 View Post
Quote:

You can only fix in ista. But it's a 5 minute job, really simple and will be part of the measures plan
Hi

I have the same problem, can you explain what i have to do in ista?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 02:08 AM   #5
ramparts
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko.ch View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Hi

I have the same problem, can you explain what i have to do in ista?

Thanks
Plug it in, Do a full vehicle test. It will come up as an action in the measures plane
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2021, 07:20 AM   #6
gecko.ch
Enlisted Member
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: G01 M40

Quote:
Plug it in, Do a full vehicle test. It will come up as an action in the measures plane
thank you, i solved the problem.
Appreciate 0