BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-08-2021, 04:24 PM   #23
Marmugmotleocay
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacv20 View Post
Nice! I'm picking mine up Saturday as well!
I'll be there this Saturday at 11:00 to pick up mine. It just arrived today. Maybe we will cross paths.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2021, 09:20 PM   #24
zacv20
Rep
Drives: Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmugmotleocay View Post
Quote:
Nice! I'm picking mine up Saturday as well!
I'll be there this Saturday at 11:00 to pick up mine. It just arrived today. Maybe we will cross paths.
Nice! I'm supposed to get there for 9am, so I will probably be out of there before you arrive. Looking forward to seeing it though! Donnington was my first choice but I'm still very happy to settle with the black
Appreciate 1
      04-09-2021, 02:10 AM   #25
Marmugmotleocay
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Nice! I'm supposed to get there for 9am, so I will probably be out of there before you arrive. Looking forward to seeing it though! Donnington was my first choice but I'm still very happy to settle with the black
So you are the 9:00 my salesman mentioned.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2021, 12:58 PM   #26
Marmugmotleocay
Captain
United_States
Rep

She is home!!! I love Donington. She was Ceramic coated.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Max Well4813.00
      04-10-2021, 01:00 PM   #27
Marmugmotleocay
Captain
United_States
Rep

Free Swag also. It's a BMW bag, M license plate frame, M hat, BMW sign and a pen.
Attached Images

Last edited by Marmugmotleocay; 04-10-2021 at 06:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2021, 11:09 PM   #28
Kevin_The_Clean1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 MC

Marmugmotleocay - That's the same color combo I almost got. Donington is a beauty indeed.
2017 F87 M2 - Sold & missed
2020 F97 X3 M Competition - Finally arrived ///
Appreciate 1
      04-11-2021, 11:32 AM   #29
zacv20
Rep

Quote:
Free Swag also. It's a BMW bag, M license plate frame, M hat, BMW sign and a pen.
Quote:
Ahh man! You got some swag!? I would have settled for the license plate holder and been happy. They didn't throw me anything.

Let me know how you like that BMW All Surface add on. I contemplated it, might end up coming back for it.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2021, 12:32 PM   #30
Marmugmotleocay
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ahh man! You got some swag!? I would have settled for the license plate holder and been happy. They didn't throw me anything.

Let me know how you like that BMW All Surface add on. I contemplated it, might end up coming back for it.
I sure will. I was given it for $699 and it has 7 year warranty so I figured why not. The Donington and Sahkir just blows my mind. How are you liking yours? You really didn't get any swag? When I got there the salesman had the license plate frame and hat with my keys. I went outside to say goodbye to the wife and when I returned there was a bag. I did the paperwork and received the pen. I went back to say goodbye to the salesman and was given the sign. It was an overall great experience with the dealership. I forgot they are also sending me a tube of touch up paint.
Attached Images

Last edited by Marmugmotleocay; 04-11-2021 at 01:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2021, 01:18 PM   #31
blinkme323
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Quote:
Quote:

I sure will. I was given it for $699 and it has 7 year warranty so I figured why not. The Donington and Sahkir just blows my mind. How are you liking yours? You really didn't get any swag? When I got there the salesman had the license plate frame with my keys. I went outside to say goodbye to the wife and when I returned there was a bag. I did the paperwork and received the pen. I went back to say goodbye to the salesman and was given the sign. It was an overall great experience with the dealership. I forgot they are also sending me a tube of touch up paint.
Hey a fellow PA person! I might be picking mine up tomorrow from a local dealer here. Mind me asking where you went?
      04-11-2021, 01:30 PM   #32
Marmugmotleocay
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkme323 View Post
Hey a fellow PA person! I might be picking mine up tomorrow from a local dealer here. Mind me asking where you went?
I ordered it through BMW of Reading.
Appreciate 2
      04-11-2021, 08:37 PM   #33
zacv20
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I sure will. I was given it for $699 and it has 7 year warranty so I figured why not. The Donington and Sahkir just blows my mind. How are you liking yours? You really didn't get any swag? When I got there the salesman had the license plate frame and hat with my keys. I went outside to say goodbye to the wife and when I returned there was a bag. I did the paperwork and received the pen. I went back to say goodbye to the salesman and was given the sign. It was an overall great experience with the dealership. I forgot they are also sending me a tube of touch up paint.
Wow, I got absolutely nothing besides a bottle of water and a few kind bars for the ride back to NJ. Now I'm kind of bummed. The touch up paint would have been another good one, damn. I'm wondering if it's because I went through a broker? Sounds like you had such a different experience than me. I absolutely love the car though!
Appreciate 1