BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-30-2024, 03:56 PM   #1
floppyedonkey
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Smile New to me 2020 X3MC and a few questions I have

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying life. I appreciate all replies.

Purchased a 2020 X3M Competition with under 7,000 miles.
Coming from a 2020 M340i xdrive.

Questions:
1) Since the car has so few miles, and no services performed, should I be scheduling a "drive-in service" or any suggestions? (the first oil change was performed this month)

2) I'm interested in softening up the ride, are there any tire options that might help with this and that fit the standard 21-inch (Style 765M) Competition rims? Normally I go up a size in tire height, anyone done that with the OEM rims or any recommendations on some performance all season tires for the OEM wheels?

3) Any guesses on ride quality between the M340i (with adjustable dampers usually in Sport plus mode) and the X3MC in comfort mode for suspension?

4) Is anyone familiar with how long a BMW extended warranty can be extended to? I purchased an additional 3-years of BMW M warranty, but I recall one dealer mentioning you can extend it one more time with BMW once you get to the end of the 3-year extended warranty.

Last edited by floppyedonkey; 01-30-2024 at 07:30 PM..
Appreciate 0